I don't want know what to make of this girl? Watch

purple hills
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by stargirl63)
loooool this made me laugh...OP you really need to chill out and think why everyone is giving you the same advice.

The reason why you shouldn't be involved with your teacher is because, when things go tits up, like this, everything gets awkward and difficult because you still have to see her.

She keeps staring at you because she's healing, like the first poster said. She's not asking you to make a move, she just misses you (two different things).

By the sounds of your previous posts..it looks like you were just excited at the idea of having a taboo teacher-student relationship.

If you wanna ask for another chance, then cool. But there's no point starting a thread if you're going to take none of the advice given.
I admit having a student teacher relationship is pretty taboo.

I think I should leave it then.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
trying to make you jealous or uncomfortable maybe?
xKay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
the big issue is why you've created this thread...it's awkward.

It was a stupid thing to date a teacher, now you're in akward **** lol
teachers shouldn't date students....haven't you heard of professionalism before? clearly not
Somebody's a little jelous their teacher didn't notice them in school :rolleyes:
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by xKay)
Somebody's a little jelous their teacher didn't notice them in school :rolleyes:
wow lol you have no idea what you're talking about although one of my english teachers was fit as ****

also if it was a girl dating a male teacher you would act differently
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads