A 21 years old muslim girl never ever wants to have sex even after marriage Watch

Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
How does she expect to get married and not have sex at all? If that's what she wants then good for her but if she ever meets the 'one' then she will have to make it clear to them that she doesn't plan on ever sleeping with them. Also, you mentioned that she is a musli, in islam it is the duty of the husband and wife to satisfy each other's need.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She's asexual. Some people are, it's pretty rare but some people have absolutely no interest in sex, zero, and never want to have it. Think she'll have a hard time finding anyone who wants to be with her. The vast majority of the world are not asexual and see sex as an important part of a romantic relationship.
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just to clear this up, a lotA-sexuals do have sex. They just don't experience sexual attraction. I'm somewhere on the a-sexual spectrum and frankly I wouldn't be bothered if I never had sex again. I'm homo-romantic, however (I call myself a lesbian because it's easier and comes with less judgement) I will happily have sex to please a partner. And I enjoy it. It's just not something I'm interested in to the extent other people are.

But back to the thread. Not sure what you want from this? It's her choice completely and people should respect this. Equally, she will have to respect that she won't be the ideal partner for some people. It's ok to want to have sex and it's ok to want to remain celibate.
nоt elohssa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Let me clear one thing. If anyone is a muslim and he/she doesn't want to have sex after marriage then he/she is committing a sin because sex is one of the parts of marriage and it is a sunnah in islam. Both persons have to look after each other in every aspect both physically and emotionally. If one of them is not fulfilling his/her duties then he/she is going against Allah. Only muslim brothers nd sisters will understand this. Maybe some christian brothers as well. Thanks
LOL you muslim nuts really have every corner covered.
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She's frigid. She wants to become a spinster, live with 25 cats and die alone. Stay well clear, move on and find someone who is actually worth investing time and effort in. Someone who actually wants a relationship. Let this ***** realise by herself what she's missing out on - by which time it will be too late for her.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Let me clear one thing. If anyone is a muslim and he/she doesn't want to have sex after marriage then he/she is committing a sin because sex is one of the parts of marriage and it is a sunnah in islam. Both persons have to look after each other in every aspect both physically and emotionally. If one of them is not fulfilling his/her duties then he/she is going against Allah. Only muslim brothers nd sisters will understand this. Maybe some christian brothers as well. Thanks
Not only that, isn't a marriage technically considered null and void if it isn't consummated within a certain amount of days?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads