What are you doing tonight? Watch

Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
You're going to watch Get Hard, and she's going to make you Get Hard. My boy Juice
HHAHAAHHA you're my ****ing hero man lool this film looks hilarious, and yes, strong film name:sexy time ratio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
Damn right it's been a minute since I let myself go, plus it's Friday night. Sounds like you've got a nice evening lined up too I assume she finally replied to your message?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes at 8 in the morning. Typical. We're just going to eat cheap indian food and then ill drop her back to her place and shoot off to London. But she is so much fun to be with that it should be awesome.
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
HHAHAAHHA you're my ****ing hero man lool this film looks hilarious, and yes, strong film name:sexy time ratio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Night in with the parents watching a movie or two, as I'm home from uni for Easter

We have a 'Friday night' thaannggg... = chilli + Magnum + movie, and I've really missed it!
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
Yes at 8 in the morning. Typical. We're just going to eat cheap indian food and then ill drop her back to her place and shoot off to London. But she is so much fun to be with that it should be awesome.
What if you drop her home and she wants some sexy time? :sexface:. Will you still shoot off to London ?
binarythoughts
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Packing my suitcase
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Excellent! That's not too bad though, she's obviously interested. Anything else on the cards apart from food? Maybe a kiss...or something more? Or are you playing it cool you sly devil you. But if you need to break out of the friendzone, tonight is the time to do it.

Enjoy your late evening motorway journey there's something about late night motorway runs that I find very relaxing and soothing. And drive safe.
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What if you drop her home and she wants some sexy time? :sexface:. Will you still shoot off to London ?
My thought exactly. More than likely he'll be "shooting off" elsewhere...like all over her face and chest. Indian food is a powerful aphrodisiac. Adipoptosis is a serious player, dude just be reeling them in.
garfeeled
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Going up for the night with a few friends plus some packing.
SnooFnoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Awesome. Ive always wondered, since I've never had a girlfriend this close, how close do you have to be with someone before you invite them over to your house to meet your family?If I did it in my family, lots of members would come out of the woodwork just to see this girl that has come home with me. It would freak her out totally ... if she was caucasian.
i waited a year before mentioning I had a bf to my family lol just couldn't be arsed with the hassel. However with my ex (who was asian) I met them v soon and I met them alllllll. it was like I was a sparkly trophy lol
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SnooFnoo)
i waited a year before mentioning I had a bf to my family lol just couldn't be arsed with the hassel. However with my ex (who was asian) I met them v soon and I met them alllllll. it was like I was a sparkly trophy lol
What kind of Asian? If it was the South Asian kind did they stare at your for 3 hours while you sat down drinking tea talking about what you do, what your family does etc :laugh:
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by binarythoughts)
Packing my suitcase
Where are you going on holidy to ?
binarythoughts
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kadak)

Home
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kadak)

(Original post by binarythoughts)
Home
:toofunny:
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Holiday assignments. Yaay so happy!
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:toofunny:
The humiliation.
al_94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Writing an essay and watching football
SnooFnoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What kind of Asian? If it was the South Asian kind did they stare at your for 3 hours while you sat down drinking tea talking about what you do, what your family does etc :laugh:
ahahahahah correct! Was so strange. They literally all sat on one sofa and I was on the other.
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aikido, then to the pub. Tonight is a little different than usual because we're having additional drinks on account of someone moving away.
HygieneTherapy15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sitting in bed playing on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.56%
No (99)
74.44%

Watched Threads