if you weren't getting any would you lose interest? Watch

Caspiian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Toy... not every girl does that. Inconsiderate... not every girl wants sex. Neither does every guy. You have omitted an entire orientation - asexuals whom have little or no sexual desire. There are other aspects of a relationship you can embrace. Not just sex. If you want sex and only that hire a prostitute do not bother with real relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
Wow reading the comments, does sex need to be like asap please emergency please call 999 right now :/ Call me a prude or whatever but I would wait at least over a month or so :P
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Lol she's a virgin if that makes any difference
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bang on date three or I'm out.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
Bang on date three or I'm out.
So if you get to date three and you bang her, you don't enjoy it much, she's a virgin and doesn't know what to do as yet.. will you just end it there?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by miser)
I'd lose interest as time went on, sure. If the relationship isn't going anywhere physically then that's a huge dimension of the relationship that's missing and personally I wouldn't wait around forever for it to materialise.

In the situation described, yes, it might get physical soon, but if it took that long just to start kissing, then probably sex would take months, and if they aren't comfortable talking about it, then there's no way to know exactly what kind of wait you're in for, or if they'll even be interested in sex at all.

If it were me, I'd only wait that long if they were really special, but I don't see how they could be if we weren't completely open with each other.
Fair enough. So how do you get around this? If you want to have sex and your not sure of how she feels about it, and you don't want to push the subject to seem like that is where your interest lies only. I mean if you've brought up the subject and broken the barrier, do you just come right out and say you want sex?
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miser)
I'd lose interest as time went on, sure. If the relationship isn't going anywhere physically then that's a huge dimension of the relationship that's missing and personally I wouldn't wait around forever for it to materialise.

In the situation described, yes, it might get physical soon, but if it took that long just to start kissing, then probably sex would take months, and if they aren't comfortable talking about it, then there's no way to know exactly what kind of wait you're in for, or if they'll even be interested in sex at all.

If it were me, I'd only wait that long if they were really special, but I don't see how they could be if we weren't completely open with each other.
Indeed.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
As a guy, I'd be getting slightly impatient, because you know, I do have certain needs, but if I thought that there was an opportunity for me to have something special with her, I'd be prepared to wait as long as I had to.

That's cool, I respect that. Not a lot of men would be as patient.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MarriageSucks)
I push for sex as soon as possible. :sexface: If she's not putting out within a couple of dates, or is a virgin, then she gets ditched. I have no time for time-wasters. :naughty:
How are virgins time wasters? If she's taking her time, I don't see how that as an issue.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm just curious.

Say you've been regularly talking to someone for months, you've been on a couple dates and nothing has really happened in the physical sense. You've been taking it slow cos you realize the other person moves at a slower pace.

They've started to mention sex quite a bit , so it's confirmed they aren't uncomfortable talking about it. You even directly ask them if sex scares them and they are open and say they are waiting for the right person/time. They have made what seems to be innocent sexual jokes that include you, however when you meet up it's like you just about get a good bye kiss - you know the person is still a bit shy. You are/have been very patient and like the person quite a bit.

Would the fact you aren't getting any make you lose interest? If you can see the person is becoming more comfortable around you and slowly being more open, would you expect to get physical with them soon?
I would be long gone. We clearly have nothing in common.
Caspiian
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you... as anon mentioned why do you need to rush? Is your ar-se on fire or something? Seriously, you are only making yourself look bad. Dreadful really. Worse than an impatient 5 year old waiting for candy... so immature. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
User1824259
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably not.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So if you get to date three and you bang her, you don't enjoy it much, she's a virgin and doesn't know what to do as yet.. will you just end it there?
It depends whether you felt it would get better in a hurry.

If it was really bad, then of course you would end it. Why would you be in an unhappy relationship? That's just mental.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tbh I prefer to be in charge anyway, as long as she's adventurous and appears to be enjoying what I'm doing to her then I'm happy. If she plays dead though then I'm likely to lose my interest and, subsequently, my boner.
Muffer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
I'd be completely put off, definitely lose interest if there's no sex after a few weeks of talking. If I spend more than the usual amount of time talking to a woman, I'm doing it with the intention of wanting to get sex. I'd certainly never stick around for months if she wasn't giving it up! That's way too long. I might keep it going for two weeks but if she's not strongly hinting at sex after about a couple of weeks, then I'm out, that'd where I draw the line. I wouldn't stick around chasing someone who's too shy and doesn't even know what she wants, girls like that really put me off. Luckily there are women who are willing to have sex early on and don't make such a huge fuss about it, always a breath of fresh air. I met a woman about a month ago and we had sex on the first day we met (and will be doing so again tonight behind her boyfriend's back) because she knew exactly what she wanted. We didn't have to dance around the subject, we both made it very clear to each other that we wanted the same thing. I don't like girls who play hard to get or play the role of the fragile, shy girl who doesn't know what she wants. Would not go there. If you don't want to have sex with a man, tell him that right at the start instead of making him crawl at a snail's pace trying to chase you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are a fascinating person. Having the psychology and nuance of a baby bonobo must make things pretty easy and straightforward to you. After all, it's people like you who make the dynamic, charismatic personalities that make even casual interactions exciting so much more rewarding to find. You chill me a little, but hey, if having sex with a girl behind her boyfriend's back is so fulfilling for you, you have your life sorted out for you. No need to try for the great pleasures of life.
sacca
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Caspiian)
You are all very inconsiderate people. She is not some toy to be used and thrown away. Show more respect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
exactly men are lucky to even have heterosexual sex with the amount of rape in our society, i think women should boycott cis males
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If they've been open and said why they want to take it slower, fair enough. But after a while, yeah, I would question why they didn't want to be intimate and would start to worry they weren't as interested.
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wouldn't really care as long as her personality's interesting enough.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bunny2014)
You sound like a bad boy haha x
I'm a love 'em and leave' em kind of guy x
Bunny2014
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
I'm a love 'em and leave' em kind of guy x

Thats not good bbe x haha!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads