What is the most bad ass thing you have ever done? Watch

Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This tale requires some back-story. Bear with me.

I was a pretty weird kid during secondary school (quite awkward - didn't really know how to talk to people), I never really had friends so I'd sit on a bench outside by myself playing 5 finger fillet with my compass, obviously after 4 years (and a lot of holes) I got pretty good at it. Once I started college I made friends and got invited out for stuff, but still I was a bit awkward.

So in the year 12 -13 summer holidays I was at a house party and my friend forced me into talking to this cute girl in the kitchen. I was very self concious so after a while I was paranoid that I was boring her, but I was also a bit tipsy so I thought I'd do 5 finger fillet to impress her. For whatever reason she did look quite impressed (so was I tbh lol) and then my genius drunk brain said "let me try it with your hand" she said no at first so I said I'd put my hand on top of hers and she agreed. About 5 people were watching me at this point and somehow I managed to avoid chopping our fingers off.

Long story short, I lost my virginity that night :cool: (It was actually a month later, but that doesn't sound as cool)
Bethaaaaany
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am an event first-aider for a well known voluntary organisation...
Once (and this happens like never, most of the time we sit praying for people with blisters to ask us for plasters) this man dropped -literally- dead in front of us.

No, I didn't rush over to him and heroically start performing CPR....instead I jumped back in shock, squeaked girlishly and let my partner do the important stuff whilst I called an ambulance and ran around grabbing the portable defib etc.

Still felt pretty badass though, even if I was shaken up for days afterwards

(p.s as far as I know, the man is still alive today)
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Back when smack cam was funny I jumped over my friend (had whipped cream on my hand) and pulled it off dawg

Posted from TSR Mobile
StretfordEnd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I dropped a mug in the kitchen, and managed to kick it back up into my hand.

No one saw.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Danced in front of a very large group of people. Completely embarrassed myself, but looking back on it...it was badass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
Achieved an A* in a mock where 7 of the other ten got Us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.45%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.32%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.06%
It might lead to more bullying (58)
37.42%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.74%

Watched Threads