?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by somemightsay888)
Yes, this is a good policy.

I would like to have your view on:

Radfems
Tumblr
SJW's
They are a true ally to the oppressed red squirrel (master race), and I expect I can call on them when the time comes for "kick the patriarchy" day to be announced.

That being said, I will issue a formal challenge to their leader, Anita "damoni" Sarkeesian, in a 1v1 battle on Rust, and it will be a fight to the death, Star Trek style.
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
(Original post by karmacrunch)
Speechless. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, too good to be true, right?

WRONG. The days of cheap pringles and emancipated fish are just around the corner my dear friend.
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Arkasia)
They are a true ally to the oppressed red squirrel (master race), and I expect I can call on them when the time comes for "kick the patriarchy" day to be announced.

That being said, I will issue a formal challenge to their leader, Anita "damoni" Sarkeesian, in a 1v1 battle on Rust, and it will be a fight to the death, Star Trek style.
Death to Damoni.

PS - You bought GTA V?
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Death to Damoni.

PS - You bought GTA V?
damoni is an ancient beast that has crawled up from the depths of hades to wreak havoc on internet forums. The mods can confirm that damoni is in fact a hydra, for every dupe of his that is slain, two more rise up in its place.

I had it long ago, but alas, I lost it in the great console war of 1682.
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
damoni is an ancient beast that has crawled up from the depths of hades to wreak havoc on internet forums. The mods can confirm that damoni is in fact a hydra, for every dupe of his that is slain, two more rise up in its place.

I had it long ago, but alas, I lost it in the great console war of 1682.
I agree, he's the tsr incarnation of Diablo, he just keeps springing up :sigh:

Sad m8, was gonna grief you online and rek ur vehicles :cool:
Arkasia
Rep:
?
I agree, he's the tsr incarnation of Diablo, he just keeps springing up :sigh:

Sad m8, was gonna grief you online and rek ur vehicles :cool:
Yeah, or the random erections I get from time to time. Just keeps springing up

You can't rek me, but you can do the next best thing and vote for me and vote for my policies, ayy?
arfah
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
Because it's objectively the best flavour (9 out of 10 dermatologists and binmen agree), so it's worth more, and is allowed a premium price raise of 10p.

You assume people will object to being human sacrifices. Numerous surveys conclusively prove that, when faced with the prospects of offering up their lives to honour Cthulhu or any other designated god, people jump at the chances. More importantly, these gods will be so happy with their offerings (we will throw a Kitkat into the mix if any god is displeased), they will make it rain on us, thus solving the problems of the economy (and also solving the problems of overcrowding to boot).

lmao

das it mane
I don't like prawn pringles, so i guess its good you're raising the price of that. Do you have any policies regarding walkers crisps?
Arkasia
Rep:
?
(Original post by arfah)
I don't like prawn pringles, so i guess its good you're raising the price of that. Do you have any policies regarding walkers crisps?
I think Walkers should be required to increase the crisp-to-air ratio inside their packets by a minimum of 50%. They should also discontinue the Walkers Mix-Ups range, as it is an abomination to all that is sacred, and they should be required to castrate Gary Lineker, live, on their next TV advert. Oh, and the Walkers Max Paprika crisps will also be subject to a 10p rise in price for the same reason as the prawn cocktail pringles. They're delicious.
arfah
Report 4 years ago
I think Walkers should be required to increase the crisp-to-air ratio inside their packets by a minimum of 50%. They should also discontinue the Walkers Mix-Ups range, as it is an abomination to all that is sacred, and they should be required to castrate Gary Lineker, live, on their next TV advert. Oh, and the Walkers Max Paprika crisps will also be subject to a 10p rise in price for the same reason as the prawn cocktail pringles. They're delicious.
Finally, someone to increase the crisps inside the bag.
I do think you're discouraging people buying their fave crisps though. I'm in love with walkers max paprika crisps, but i'd probably buy a cheaper one that's not my favourite, as an alternative.
Arkasia
Rep:
?
(Original post by arfah)
Finally, someone to increase the crisps inside the bag.
I do think you're discouraging people buying their fave crisps though. I'm in love with walkers max paprika crisps, but i'd probably buy a cheaper one that's not my favourite, as an alternative.
I'm not mandating all paprika crisps to be 10p more, I'm saying shopkeepers have that opportunity should they do so. Of course, if they abuse this rule and stop people from buying their favourite crisps, I'll personally visit them and 1v1 them. You have my word.
arfah
Report 4 years ago
I'm not mandating all paprika crisps to be 10p more, I'm saying shopkeepers have that opportunity should they do so. Of course, if they abuse this rule and stop people from buying their favourite crisps, I'll personally visit them and 1v1 them. You have my word.
Who is your favourite Prime minister of all time
Arkasia
Rep:
?
(Original post by arfah)
Who is your favourite Prime minister of all time
Jim Hacker.
JoeL1994
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you worried about the resistance movement currently being planned by the Grey Squirrels in case of your election?

Do you even lift?

Are Trout included in your fish emancipation plan?
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, or the random erections I get from time to time. Just keeps springing up

You can't rek me, but you can do the next best thing and vote for me and vote for my policies, ayy?
lmao
Arkasia
Rep:
?
(Original post by JoeL1994)
Are you worried about the resistance movement currently being planned by the Grey Squirrels in case of your election?

Do you even lift?

Are Trout included in your fish emancipation plan?
Not at all. There may come a time when the strength of red squirrels fail, but it is not this day. This day, they fight. The grey squirrels want to get rowdy? Let them come.

I don't lift, I just tell gravity to stop oppressing me when I'm pumping weights, and it works.

Trout are an integral part of my plan. I think it's fair to say that there has been some chub shaming in the media, with skinnier trout and salmon being favoured, so for my plan to be effective, I will need all fish to band together.
JoeL1994
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not at all. There may come a time when the strength of red squirrels fail, but it is not this day. This day, they fight. The grey squirrels want to get rowdy? Let them come.

I don't lift, I just tell gravity to stop oppressing me when I'm pumping weights, and it works.

Trout are an integral part of my plan. I think it's fair to say that there has been some chub shaming in the media, with skinnier trout and salmon being favoured, so for my plan to be effective, I will need all fish to band together.
10/10 would vote
Arkasia
Rep:
?
(Original post by JoeL1994)
10/10 would vote
Good man.
cBay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whilst I admire your principles, I'm concerned about a potential loophole in your most important policy. If pringles are capped at £1.50 per tub then they might just reduce the size of the tub. I feel you need to indicate the weight of pringles required in each tub (currently 150g). Alternatively you could simply cap the price at £0.01 per gram in hope that one day they will make bigger tubs.
Arkasia
Rep:
?
(Original post by cBay)
Whilst I admire your principles, I'm concerned about a potential loophole in your most important policy. If pringles are capped at £1.50 per tub then they might just reduce the size of the tub. I feel you need to indicate the weight of pringles required in each tub (currently 150g). Alternatively you could simply cap the price at £0.01 per gram in hope that one day they will make bigger tubs.
Good question. I have thought long and hard about this. In bed, in the shower, on the bus, in the temple, up the mountain, I have considered every angle. I have decided to regulate Pringles cans, with the current Pringles can sizes being mandated as the required sizes (40g and 150g). The prices will be 40p for a small can, or £1.50 for a large (with the Prawn Cocktail exception not applying), and any shopkeeper who attempts to get around this will have his (or her) buttocks shaved in the next episode of Antiques Roadshow. I appreciate your concern on this distressing topic, and rest assured I have a plan to deal with it.
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, I have question.

What are thoughts on Latvia and how do they fit into plans?

Thanks you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads