white guys vs hijabi girls Watch

arfah
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Crystalz)
i don't think it's filthy at all I'm just saying they do flirt...
It is disgusting in a way, because these hijabis are ultimately just playing around with guys they can't be with. I feel sorry for the guys. 'Hijabis' should be respectful enough to not get too close, otherwise their dad might beat up the White guy,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saltedcaramel1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As a hijabi I've never found a white guy attractive...
Crystalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
It is disgusting in a way, because these hijabis are ultimately just playing around with guys they can't be with. I feel sorry for the guys. 'Hijabis' should be respectful enough to not get too close, otherwise their dad might beat up the White guy, Posted from TSR Mobile
meh, the guys know this deep down I think.
arfah
Report 4 years ago
meh, the guys know this deep down I think.
Well then they should be smart enough not to get close to girls like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yael
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
You know that white people are not automatically Christians, right?
Yes that is a good point because I actually know a Jewish islamophile, though he says he's an atheist, who has intense interest in Muslim women which is obnoxious and he is a fool.
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
Well then they should be smart enough not to get close to girls like that? Posted from TSR Mobile
i feel like at this age all anyone wants is fun. Majority of people in my year are 18 btw, I don't think that's the age for serious relationships
arfah
Report 4 years ago
i feel like at this age all anyone wants is fun. Majority of people in my year are 18 btw, I don't think that's the age for serious relationships
No it's the age to get guys beaten up by girls parents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
No it's the age to get guys beaten up by girls parents. Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha, they keep it all very secret in college! I'm sure no one will get hurt. Even if they do it's not my problem
quentinhamilton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What's wrong with girls who wear headscarf? If she's attractive then there's no doubts to that regardless on what she's got on her head
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by quentinhamilton)
What's wrong with girls who wear headscarf? If she's attractive then there's no doubts to that regardless on what she's got on her head
If it was that simple. The point is that the headscarf is a hijab and this symbolises her religiousity; physical tensions with the boys whether of the same or different religion divert her away from purity and god
glacier fruit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surely it's not a revelation to you guys that some hijabis date despite it not being allowed in Islam? Does tsr have an angel like perception of hijabis?
glacier fruit
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If it was that simple. The point is that the headscarf is a hijab and this symbolises her religiousity; physical tensions with the boys whether of the same or different religion divert her away from purity and god
Not really, a persons religiousness doesn't depend entirely on what they're wearing lol. I've seen tonnes of hijabis dating in college/uni and even publicly flirting on Twitter and insta.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by glacier fruit)
Not really, a persons religiousness doesn't depend entirely on what they're wearing lol. I've seen tonnes of hijabis dating in college/uni and even publicly flirting on Twitter and insta.
Huge exaggeration. Tonnes of them dating?

Why would they wear hijab? 98% of hijabi wearing women wear it because they are following sharia law
glacier fruit
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Huge exaggeration. Tonnes of them dating?

Why would they wear hijab? 98% of hijabi wearing women wear it because they are following sharia law
Ok maybe a slight exaggeration (soz) but honestly, as one myself who hasn't done the same but has seen it a lot - it's not as uncommon as some would think. Their reasons for wearing the headscarf may be in the right place islamically but that doesn't mean they're vehemently against dating. It's sad but some do pick and choose what to follow.
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not sure what the outcome would be. Hijabi girls have good defence but white males have a great attack. I'm going for 2-1 victory too white males, but it is close and could go to extra time.
B96028
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most hijabis don't where a hijab to follow the sharia law. A hijab should be worn only to keep oneself in a constant state of purity, so that if it is required one may touch the Quran and read Namaz.
William Pitt
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I find middle eastern girls particularly attractive and I generally see hijab as a warning not to approach this particular girl. A white guy who sees hijab as the opposite - an invitation to be picking up this particular middle eastern girl is crazy. I'm sure there are islamophiles such as those out there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads