Are females REPULSED by low testosterone males and their sub-human facial features? Watch

izpenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No I am not repulsed by any of them.
emanueladiana
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
Do most girls actually like the look of the high testosterone unverfiable examples? Most look unattractive to me.

Sort of thing men expect women to like:rolleyes:
Just pointing out that from an evolutionary point of view, we are programmed to be attracted by the first category (although some in the pics are a bit too much).
username1495504
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There are good looking and not good looking men in both of your examples.

The high ones look quite threatening tbh, apart from Thor who is 10/10.
there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emanueladiana)
Just pointing out that from an evolutionary point of view, we are programmed to be attracted by the first category (although some in the pics are a bit too much).
Please could you elaborate on firstly who programmed us and secondly why if we're 'programmed' we're able to completely contradict out programming?

There's a particular stench of farm yard smells coming from your post.
MissLalaxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the high testosterone lads look a bit ewwwwww in my opinion! I'd take low testosterone any day. Them chiseled features and thick necks ain't it!!
username1230881
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ddhurst)
x
Number 3 is a convicted criminal... and the ones below him are still relatively "repulsive"?!
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can you not a low test male with a chiseled jaw and cheekbones?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ddhurst)
None of the high-test males were models. Two are actors, one is guy getting a mug-shot before prison, one is a college football player and the other is an army officer.

You can tell if a male has high or low testosterone levels by his facial features.

larger foreheads
pronounced brow ridges
smaller hunter-like eyes
squarer jaws
larger chins

I'm a straight male and I can't even bear to look at the low testosterone men.
ermm he's no longer with us ? he was shot by his own guys.
CherryWine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
Dolph tho :coma:

Slightly less appealing here

Lmao that photo is amazing
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who is actually measuring the concentration of Testosterone in these men's blood?
Blue_Mason
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
ermm he's no longer with us ? he was shot by his own guys.
D
Da ****
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
Iirc female interest in testosterone levels correlates with their period. Leo Dicaprio when ovulating and Vlad Klitschko when on.
Not Nikolai Valuev when on?
Greg Jackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in on sluthate thread
Blue_Mason
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Greg Jackson)
in on sluthate thread
Potentially the worst forum I have ever visited.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Of course they are. Every woman wants a strong, muscular, tall, handsome, rich man. It's a fact. Nobody wants to settle for sub par.

Posted from TSR Mobile
emanueladiana
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
Please could you elaborate on firstly who programmed us and secondly why if we're 'programmed' we're able to completely contradict out programming?

There's a particular stench of farm yard smells coming from your post.
I used the word programmed as a metaphor. The same way a mother is 'programmed' to protect her children before she protects herself. So I guess Mother Nature programmed us all.

[to further elaborate my previous answer. Males with high level of testosterone are the most sought ones by females, in every species. In packs, they're the alphas. They give better heirs, from an evolutionary point of view. That only means that those babies will have better chances of surviving, which is not a current problem **for humans** . A bit of Discovery and you would've known that already.]

Also, there is a term you're obviously not familiar with, human conscience. Call it however you want, it's that thing that differentiates us from the rest of the animals. We can choose to go against our natural instincts.

The stench is not coming from my post, better check around you.
there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emanueladiana)
I used the word programmed as a metaphor. The same way a mother is 'programmed' to protect her children before she protects herself. So I guess Mother Nature programmed us all.

[to further elaborate my previous answer. Males with high level of testosterone are the most sought ones by females, in every species. In packs, they're the alphas. They give better heirs, from an evolutionary point of view. That only means that those babies will have better chances of surviving, which is not a current problem **for humans** . A bit of Discovery and you would've known that already.]

Also, there is a term you're obviously not familiar with, human conscience. Call it however you want, it's that thing that differentiates us from the rest of the animals. We can choose to go against our natural instincts.

The stench is not coming from my post, better check around you.
The context of this quote is an article on animal testing, but it remains effective in this context, as you seem to be basing things on speciesism:

(Original post by Shanks and Lafollette, Origin of Speciesism)
We are now in a position to precisely state the moral dilemma: if the cognitive abilities of humans and animals are so drastically different as to morally justify experimentation, then those differences will both reflect and promote other biological differences which undercut inductions from animals to humans. On the other hand, if underlying biological mechanisms are sufficiently similar to justify scientific inferences from animals to humans, then the higher-order traits of the test subjects are sufficiently similar to human traits to make research morally problematic.
You can't on the one hand say that we are like other animals because we follow the same rule of wanting go out with the 'alpha' male and on the other hand claim that we don't because of our unique (though it isn't unique, sorry to burst your bubble, but great apes can communicate with us using BSL and you're also forgetting the argument from marginal cases) level of consciousness brings us beyond the very behaviour that you've just said we share.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciesism
slade p
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well if they are repulsed by them then it would mean the majority of men are repulsive to girls since that's what most look like.
Hatredofman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is so stupid.. You're calling the average guy subhuman'' yet these kinda guys make up the majority of the male population and the ones with the model like jaw/face are in the minority so what does that say about what's ''human'' ? Besides testosterone levels have nothing to do with it. Some people are born looking a certain way and some arn't.. Also 3 of these guys are on steroids so they take extra test
AloeVera0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This whole thread is ********. What you should really be asking is are males with jawlines and defined facial features more attractive? Yes.
Does it mean they have low or high testosterone?
Probably not.

Mind you half the people on this list who are "unattractive" could largely benefit from working out and wiping that dead expression off their faces.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads