Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Just feels like people notice the more corporeal aspects of someone's physical appearance. Like, body size and whatnot, not how sincere/warm a person's smile is.

Can't say I agree, when you meet someone the first place you usually look is the face.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Do you have Persian heritage?

ReputationRep:
    My philtrum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Can't say I agree, when you meet someone the first place you usually look is the face.
    True, I guess I'm talking about the constant emphasis on everything else that supposedly attracts the other gender. But thank you, much appreciated. X

(Original post by hockham jaynsaw)
    Do you have Persian heritage?
    I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    my lips.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so.
    Your eyes are wide and dark, your eyebrows arched, full lips. All features girls would love to have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    my lips.
    Lol. I remember I complimented your lips on a pic and you removed it. The one with the glasses, remember?

Occams.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you like bright blue eyes

ReputationRep:
    I get complimented on my smile a lot, so that?

I also like my booty (Squats really do work)

ReputationRep:
    Your eyes are wide and dark, your eyebrows arched, full lips. All features girls would love to have.
    My lips are actually very thin, haha! Luckily, I haven't felt compelled to do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge (yet). :P The magic of lipstick. Jk.
    I'll take the compliment about the eyes/brows though, thank you, that's sweet of you to say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    I get complimented on my smile a lot, so that?

I also like my booty (Squats really do work)
    Squats +10 points
    Welsh -150 point

:p:

ReputationRep:
    My lips are actually very thin, haha! Luckily, I haven't felt compelled to do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge (yet). :P The magic of lipstick. Jk.
    I'll take the compliment about the eyes/brows though, thank you, that's sweet of you to say!
    Must be the light. They look full in your pic.

ReputationRep:
    Must be the light. They look full in your pic.
    How I'd ever take pictures without the right lighting...haha, thank you again.

ReputationRep:
    Squats +10 points
    Welsh -150 point

:p:
    For some reason, my legs grow quicker than everything else, I think I'm just genetically made for squats

What's wrong with being welsh? :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    How I'd ever take pictures without the right lighting...haha, thank you again.
    I think you are tilting your head down which means your hair is casting a shadow over your face. pro tip: camera should be higher, and forehead pushed forward to accentuate your jawline (imagine a piece of string pulling it towards to camera). A lot of girls pull their faces back and that's the cause of double chins in pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    For some reason, my legs grow quicker than everything else, I think I'm just genetically made for squats

What's wrong with being welsh? :unimpressed:
    Thigh measurement?

Apart from everything you say being unintelligible to the English? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I think you are tilting your head forward which means your hair is casting a shadow over your face. pro tip: camera should be higher, and forehead pushed forward to accentuate your jawline (imagine a piece of string pulling it towards to camera). A lot of girls pull their faces back and that's the cause of double chins in pictures.
    This was just a spur of the moment snap to someone on Snapchat, actually. I wasn't posing for a covergirl headshot. :eek:
    It's a horrid picture compared to the other ones where I'm slathered with makeup in better lighting. Thanks for the protip? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    This was just a spur of the moment snap to someone on Snapchat, actually. I wasn't posing for a covergirl headshot. :eek:
    It's a horrid picture compared to the other ones where I'm slathered with makeup in better lighting. Thanks for the protip? :hmmmm2:
    You're the one who complained about taking bad photos! If you don't want constructive advice, don't try playing down things you don't wants criticized.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are tilting your head down which means your hair is casting a shadow over your face. pro tip: camera should be higher, and forehead pushed forward to accentuate your jawline (imagine a piece of string pulling it towards to camera). A lot of girls pull their faces back and that's the cause of double chins in pictures.

You're knowledgeable on photography?

ReputationRep:
    Thigh measurement?

Apart from everything you say being unintelligible to the English? :lol:
    No idea, been working out since October (just started again this week after a 2 month "break"). But in comparision, my thighs seem to get bigger quicker.

I live close to the border, so I don't have a Welsh accent

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.