Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Might ask theological significance of parables or miracles

ReputationRep:
    Might ask theological significance if parables and miracles

ReputationRep:
    Form / narrative criticism, women, universalism, christ-messiah and parables of crisis

ReputationRep:
    I heard a synoptic question on the theme sin is coming up, you guys any idea how to approach it??

ReputationRep:
    I think that Luke's portrayal of Jesus could also come up,I'm not revising any of the questions that came up last year and leaving out biblical criticism completely as I'm useless at them in hope the other 3 questions to make from are manageable. For the synoptic I've been doing essays regarding the teaching of sin and surely you are able to incoperate that into all essays do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I think the synoptic will be major issues of sin as it hasnt came up since 2012 with this spec. Does anyone know what specifics you should be writing about as an issue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alrightu)
    I think the synoptic will be major issues of sin as it hasnt came up since 2012 with this spec. Does anyone know what specifics you should be writing about as an issue?
    I'm going to try and adapt an essay around whatever comes up - the things I'm focusing on is that there's a temptation to sin, idea of punishment from God for sin, disability/ disease believed to be caused by sin and repentance

ReputationRep:
    its hard sometimes trying to link things into both Luke and Ethics, I find part B's to be harder than part A's sometimes
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Thesmartcookie)
    Anyone have any predictions for the a2 luke paper 2015 next week? Exam board : ccea
    What's the date of this exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    What's the date of this exam?
    Tomorrow
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by conallkeenan)
    Tomorrow
    Great - I'll add it to the list!

Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for the Celtic Church paper on Tuesday??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose4123)
    Any predictions for the Celtic Church paper on Tuesday??
    Our teacher seems to think the claims of Armagh and columbanus will come up?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.