Turn on thread page Beta

Why isn't there a word for a soulmate that is your friend? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    Today I went bowling with my BSCF <3 (beautiful special close friends)

I can't explain how much I love them...

I've fallen in deep friend love with them...

When I was with them I was feeling so much happiness...
    They just make me so happy...

I love their hugs...

I love being around them.
    I love getting texts from them.
    When I think about them I feel intense happiness... I squeal like a fanboy... They make me feel so warm and fuzzy...

I feel like I'm going to have them in my life forever... (I hope I do...)

I feel like they're my soulmates but we're friends...

I would do anything for them...

Why can't there be a word for this?
    So you basically like leading a bunch of people on? The only word I can think of is one that pertains to 4 letters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophisticatedSir)
    So you basically like leading a bunch of people on? The only word I can think of is one that pertains to 4 letters.
    I'm not leading anyone on.

ReputationRep:
    If they are girls then ask one of them out, seems like you really feel for them

ReputationRep:
    Because the Tories got a majority!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scenekid)
    If they are girls then ask one of them out, seems like you really feel for them
    O_O I love the too much to ever be in a relationship with them... They're in a relationship with each other... <3

They mean the world to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Says the dunce who listens to my chemical romance. Keep your talking to yourself pls
    excuse me? at least i know that cancer and uncontrolled cell division are the same thing. I am doing Alevels and have high grades, im not stupid, you are.
    so what i like my chemical romance? I like rock and metal music. I don't think that stupidity can be measured by what you listen to, it's what you actually know and by the pathetic cancer posts. don't call someone a cancer, it's wrong. I was slightly pissed off with your comment about that but decided against ranting on about it and decided to go into scientific detail instead. My mum had cancer and many others here know someone with it, don't call someone a cancer when they were clearly just talking about platonic soul mates. Don't come here to bully people, come here to help them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieMCR)
    x
    Mcr is emo music. Your whole life is a lie👎🏼 YouNeedToGoBackToSchoolASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Mcr is emo music. Your whole life is a lie👎🏼 YouNeedToGoBackToSchoolASAP
    granted some of their music is classed as emo, and for your information, I still go to school doing Alevels. which is probably more than you did. I'm pretty sure my whole life isn't a lie because i'm the one having to live in it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.