Turn on thread page Beta

Hairy women watch

ReputationRep:
    Legs and armpits need to be completely shaven

Everywhere else trimmed and kept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdmundWoodstock)
    OP, most women do not grow much hair on their backs, stomachs etc and you know it, they are generally a lot less hairy than men. Even the leg hair which they shave generally isn't that bad.

There are visible and invisible hairs. Light hairs dark hairs. Also the skin tone is a great factor. Genetics. Every woman grows body hair. legs, treasure trails, lower back. Everywhere

ReputationRep:
    I personally find body hair not very visually pleasing on a women, although i find lots of head hair extremely beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nukeproof)
    I personally find body hair not very visually pleasing on a women, although i find lots of head hair extremely beautiful.
    You are the hair fetish guy right?

ReputationRep:
    The pressure for women to shave their legs is enormous.

I am a girl and I ****ing hate hair removal, shaving makes it grow back too quickly and is itchy, waxing is time consuming and epilation gives you ingrown hairs...

yet I still do it most of the time because otherwise people stare, the other girls in PE laugh and ask why you don't shave and as proven by this thread so far most men simple expect women to have perfectly hairless legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pagorai)
    You are the hair fetish guy right?
    Thats me xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contradicta)
    The pressure for women to shave their legs is enormous.

I am a girl and I ****ing hate hair removal, shaving makes it grow back too quickly and is itchy, waxing is time consuming and epilation gives you ingrown hairs...

yet I still do it most of the time because otherwise people stare, the other girls in PE laugh and ask why you don't shave and as proven by this thread so far most men simple expect women to have perfectly hairless legs
    Stay strong

ReputationRep:
    I haven't shaved in a few weeks now, you'd love me :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Go bloody shave you hairy wilderbeast.

ReputationRep:
    Does OP have a fetish for body hair?

ReputationRep:
    Shave it off!

I think OP would like to see some pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Does OP have a fetish for body hair?
    I enjoy body hair yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    I think OP would like to see some pictures
    I don't follow

ReputationRep:
    To me, it's a mark of beauty. Hair on a woman is infinitely more intoxicating than the most potent aphrodisiac known to man. It draws you closer, sucks you in and mesmirises you. It's intensely attractive, it stimulates every sense. a full-bodied woman, hair untouched, her natural form unadulterated, her essence preserved, her skin so dark from the sunshine, hair covering the skin of her legs, thighs and arms like leaves covering the forest in the middle of autumn. Her image is the definition of beauty. Just as it was always intended to be. Pure, untouched, and proud. The portrait of perfection. I love body hair. The more the better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bodyhairlover)
    To me, it's a mark of beauty. Hair on a woman is infinitely more intoxicating than the most potent aphrodisiac known to man. It draws you closer, sucks you in and mesmirises you. It's intensely attractive, it stimulates every sense. a full-bodied woman, hair untouched, her natural form unadulterated, her essence preserved, her skin so dark from the sunshine, hair covering the skin of her legs, thighs and arms like leaves covering the forest in the middle of autumn. Her image is the definition of beauty. Just as it was always intended to be. Pure, untouched, and proud. The portrait of perfection. I love body hair. The more the better
    Do you have this saved somewhere and just copy paste it? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Do you have this saved somewhere and just copy paste it? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. I'm the same person posting this everywhere

Personal preference is to not have hair on my legs or armpit etc but each to their own of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZahinR)
    Personal preference is to not have hair on my legs or armpit etc but each to their own of course
    Well said !

ReputationRep:
    Does make me feel more dirty like we're cavemen having sex like animals. Which is good.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.