Turn on thread page Beta

The right age to start wearing make up watch

ReputationRep:
    Never................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Probably 16/17. I know a ten year old who wears more makeup than me. I feel really sad when really young girls wear makeup, there's plenty of time for that, go and roll around in some mud instead whilst you still can!
    Or take up mountain biking.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say 16-18. I only started wearing it when I was 18 but I started off very minimal. I think it is true when people say it's hard to go back from wearing make up and not wearing it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    No to anyone you don't, you're naturally beautifully
    Expect a pic from me when I wake up in the morning then call me naturally beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Expect a pic from me when I wake up in the morning then call me naturally beautiful
    I probably will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Just saying now you've promised me this photo you can't back out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Just saying now you've promised me this photo you can't back out
    -________________________________ ___________-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fieldy_xo)
    When do you think it is appropriate for people to start wearing make up?

As in, a full face of make up; foundation, concealer, full eye make up, eyebrows, contour etc.
    Tbh, I think its your choice, there's never an 'appropriate' age to wear make up. Make up is something I use to make me feel good about myself-bearing in mind that I never wear full face make up-and based on where you're coming from with this question I would say whenever you feel right but tbh I wouldn't recommend someone wearing full face make up under the age of 15 because then you can get 'hooked' and theres (to be kinda doom and gloom) no going back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Or take up mountain biking.

Yes, well we don't want to kill the children! Just let them have their youth...although that does look fun to watch

ReputationRep:
    I started at 16, so I'd say around that age xP

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.