The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Beta as ****! Seeking validation from thee

or he thinks that finger popping her a couple of times is a sound investment, given the likely return blowjobs.
Original post by iAmanze
Guys, usually 'beta males' derive their joy and self worth from how others are feeling about their presence/actions.
Therefore if he sees his actions making you happy he feels validated as a person.

hmm

that's interesting, and probably true.

so you think wanting to please a girl, is a sign of weakness, because you want the girl to like you ?

that's probably right, I have fallen into that trap before

does it make you less attractive in the girl's eyes , if you want to please her ?
Original post by Dheorl
x

yeah but fingering isnt the only way to provide happiness smartass
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
yeah but fingering isnt the only way to provide happiness smartass

I don't recall saying it was. I'm just questioning why people would want to put someone down just because they like seeing happiness in others.
(edited 8 years ago)
You answered question op

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by iAmanze
Guys, usually 'beta males' derive their joy and self worth from how others are feeling about their presence/actions.
Therefore if he sees his actions making you happy he feels validated as a person.

Sorry, what?

The whole alpha/beta thing does not make any difference to whether someone likes sex/pleasuring someone else. I think most people derive satisfaction from knowing they're making someone else feel good.
Watching someone become sexually aroused is very erotically stimulating. He is receiving pleasure watching you - and is probably following through by himself later (at this point).
Enjoy the fact that you have a bf that is so thoughtful of pleasing you w/out regards to his own physical desires. Definitely NOT a beta! It takes a true man to be selfless. The guys on here who are saying otherwise are jealous because most likely they don't have a girl to be touching anywhere.
I don't know how often this has happened or how long you've dated but hopefully soon you'll reach over and give him pleasure as well you shouldn't be the only one who is receiving pleasure. You are partners.
*wanting to please a girl is NOT a sign of weakness and it is VERY attractive to the girl on the receiving end*
it's nice giving your partner pleasure
I love a good finger in my arse and this is from a 19 year old male with a vajazzle
Reply 29
so I can sniff my fingers afterwards...
The benefit he gets from fingering you is.....

Spoiler

i can't put my finger on it :dontknow:
Reply 32
Original post by Anonymous
Like, I don't blow him or anything (yet!) but he loves fingering me. Ofcourse I love it too but then what's the joy he gets from it? All he's doing is giving me the pleasure. He says he loves seeing my face while I'm turned on and that turns him on.

Why do you guys finger your girls? Reason?

Before you comment on the fact I'm female, I'm bisexual. For me, I have a condition that means when I experience intense emotions I basically collapse/faint, and so giving others pleasure is what I enjoy more. I find it really sexy when I see their faces or feel them. Plus I'm just really attracted to people who are open and honest in sexual situations. Oral sex is about trust and is probably more intimate for me than actual sex. One person is completely in charge, and it requires a level of trust. That's another reason I enjoy it so much
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous
Watching someone become sexually aroused is very erotically stimulating. He is receiving pleasure watching you - and is probably following through by himself later (at this point).
Enjoy the fact that you have a bf that is so thoughtful of pleasing you w/out regards to his own physical desires. Definitely NOT a beta! It takes a true man to be selfless. The guys on here who are saying otherwise are jealous because most likely they don't have a girl to be touching anywhere.
I don't know how often this has happened or how long you've dated but hopefully soon you'll reach over and give him pleasure as well you shouldn't be the only one who is receiving pleasure. You are partners.
*wanting to please a girl is NOT a sign of weakness and it is VERY attractive to the girl on the receiving end*

Amen!!!
Reply 34
Original post by democracyforum
hmm

that's interesting, and probably true.

so you think wanting to please a girl, is a sign of weakness, because you want the girl to like you ?

that's probably right, I have fallen into that trap before

does it make you less attractive in the girl's eyes , if you want to please her ?

F**k no! The last thing we want is a guy who only cares about himself. A guy who is communicative and likes both giving and receiving is what we want!!
It's sad that people throw around words like "beta" as if it means anything. It's these types of things that make some young men think they have to act a certain way with girls or show less sensitivity towards them because that will somehow make them "beta". What a ****ing stupid word.
As if there is something wrong with giving pleasure to someone you care about without expecting something in return. I think that's an amazing quality to have in a man and I think men should be caring like that.
Original post by iheartplums
It's sad that people throw around words like "beta" as if it means anything. It's these types of things that make some young men think they have to act a certain way with girls or show less sensitivity towards them because that will somehow make them "beta". What a ****ing stupid word.
As if there is something wrong with giving pleasure to someone you care about without expecting something in return. I think that's an amazing quality to have in a man and I think men should be caring like that.
Try not to pay it any mind. These self-styled "alphas" are the ones who are insecure, who can't be friends with women without expecting to bang then. Let them masturbate their egos all they like, it makes no difference to us real people.
Reply 37
It's true that it's just plain nice to want to give and not receive anything in return, but this is fingering a girl not Oxfam. If you want to keep him around I think you should start giving a few return donations.
So being selfless, loving, empathic, and human is part of being a "beta male," but being an animalistic, possessive, callous, exploitative, borderline-rapey narcissist is part of being an "alpha male."

Interesting. Then I will never ever want to befriend or have to do ANYTHING with--let alone be in a relationship with--what you call an "alpha male"
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by democracyforum

"does it make you less attractive in the girl's eyes , if you want to please her?" No, the original responder is absolutely ignorant and doesn't know anything about girls or what it means to be a man in the first place.
All he's basically saying can be paraphrased into this: being selfless, loving, empathic, and human is part of being a "beta male," but being an animalistic, possessive, callous, exploitative, borderline-rapey narcissist is part of being an "alpha male."
Interesting. Then I will never ever want to befriend or have to do ANYTHING with--let alone be in a relationship with--what you call an "alpha male." An alpha male, then, to any girl including myself, is an absolute night "mare."

Latest

Trending

Trending