Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Economics Unit 1 Exam (6EC01) May 11th 2015 - POLL watch

• View Poll Results: How did you feel about the Edexcel Econ Unit 1 exam?
    All the questions were easy
    4.48%
    All the questions were hard
    1.49%
    All the questions were okay
    16.42%
    Section A was easy, but Section B was hard
    20.90%
    Section A was hard, but Section B was easy
    0%
    Section A was okay, but Section B was hard
    23.88%
    Section A was hard, but Section B was okay
    8.96%
    Section A was easy, but Section B was okay
    23.88%
    Section A was okay, but Section B was easy
    4.48%
    Literally have no idea how to feel about the paper
    5.97%

ReputationRep:
    sorry i didnt see it.... it really was. I wrote that even though externalities reduced due to reduced carbon emissions.. there may be other external costs such as loss of habitat when building new houses

ReputationRep:
    for 9d: evaluation wrote that high unemplt in london compared to the south east yet prices are higher in london -> represents inequality
    also like ur point that the avg house is x amount. doesnt represent all areas so in some places prices may be low
    for analysis i wrote-> higher wages, increase in population eg migrant workers coming in, foreigners, the scheme by the govt to allow ppl to afford to buy a house which all increase demand for houses then drew an increase in demand????
    right/ wrong? will i get credit?

ReputationRep:
    Was there a table of data to be used in q10 because i had hardly any numerical quotations 😁😁😁

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.