Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie98)
    What was that question again? The b one on peace and justice, I have totally forgotten what it was

It was somthing like: name two aims of punishment which prevents crime. I put retribution and deterence which i dont think is right,

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the Equality 12 mark that said "Religion cannot overcome racism" o_O I hadn't studied environment sooo I ended up talking about how Jesus is depicted as an Aryan and the Ku Klux Klan etc XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    It was somthing like: name two aims of punishment which prevents crime. I put retribution and deterence which i dont think is right,
    I put those things as well
    thats what I want to know whether the question was about aims of punishment or forms of punishment, does anyone remember?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie98)
    What was that question again? The b one on peace and justice, I have totally forgotten what it was
    i think it was how do they punish people to stop anyone from doing the same thing again or something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samcon1999)
    The part d on Christianity and followers confused me a little
    Me too, I wrote about exclusivism and how they believe there is only one root to God so they should therefore convert other people and I also talked about pluralism although I didn't have a relevant quote to support it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10studentlife)
    Me too, I wrote about exclusivism and how they believe there is only one root to God so they should therefore convert other people and I also talked about pluralism although I didn't have a relevant quote to support it..
    I basically wrote about exclusivism and pluralism randomly - I had like 5 minutes left to answer it because I was confused, so skipped to part E and then went back and tried part D again lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imy16)
    Did anyone do the Equality 12 mark that said "Religion cannot overcome racism" o_O I hadn't studied environment sooo I ended up talking about how Jesus is depicted as an Aryan and the Ku Klux Klan etc XD
    I think that was on the perspectives paper, not ethics :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 11, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.