Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yes GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    As a mature learner going into exam was really confident as I love this subject , but after i felt awful! Questions was so off , the 12 markers wasn't easy! Hope I will get a C , after the exam don't believe it will get me more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zanux88)
    As a mature learner going into exam was really confident as I love this subject , but after i felt awful! Questions was so off , the 12 markers wasn't easy! Hope I will get a C , after the exam don't believe it will get me more!

I really wanted an A* in this because the past papers were quite easy but this paper just ruined the whole thing. Which topics are you doing for Unit 2?

ReputationRep:
    so scared for unit 2 exam on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    What 12markers do you think will come up in unit 2? Crime and deviance, mass media and social inequality

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Crime & deviance , Mass media and Social inequality!

Been revising more definitions as I felt unit 1 asked quiet few definitions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greennnn)
    What 12markers do you think will come up in unit 2? Crime and deviance, mass media and social inequality
    I think mass media will be something to do with politics as usually the essay questions goes with the current affairs

Crime ( i hope) about the genders or ethnicities

Social inequality - no idea 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zanux88)
    I think mass media will be something to do with politics as usually the essay questions goes with the current affairs

Crime ( i hope) about the genders or ethnicities

Social inequality - no idea ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope the grade boundaries are really low this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I just looked up at all the unit 2 past papers and from looking at the pattern I can see that year by year it has been getting harder, however, it's not that difficult if you revise. I just hope our paper tomorrow is one similar to those. I hope it's not like Unit 1. :'(

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    how did you think you did in unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaash19)
    hey guys,
    how did you think you did in unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey!
    I didn't like it. :/
    I generally hated both of the sociology paper. Wtf was an anomie. We didn't even learn about that. Also I struggled to manage my time. I really hope for low grade boundaries. :/ How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    i definitely managemed my time better on this one. i finished as soon as the teacher said stop... i have no clue what an anomie was... by the look of it everyobe found it awful soo its a strong possibility the grade boundaries will be low! LETS HOPE!

ReputationRep:
    i definitely managemed my time better on this one. i finished as soon as the teacher said stop... i have no clue what an anomie was... by the look of it everyobe found it awful soo its a strong possibility the grade boundaries will be low! LETS HOPE!
    But it was very difficult compared to all the other past papers. What do you think you got?

ReputationRep:
    if the grade boundaries arent low probably a C

ReputationRep:
    if the grade boundaries arent low probably a C
    That's good. What's your predicted grade?

ReputationRep:
    it was an A . how about you?

ReputationRep:
    it was an A . how about you?
    Yeah same but I doubt I got an A. :/ What exam board do you do for english?

ReputationRep:
    edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys do you remember any of the questions that came up in the aqa sociology unit 2 paper?
    Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.