Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    Welcome to TSR. The place where the brightest and previously most studious students spend all their time procrastinating.
    I have never read anything more truthful, it's because of that STUPID orange notification circle!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too, got an exam at half 4. Done some revision, could have done more but I'm confident I'll get at least a 2:1 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Why thank you, I make myself laugh! but then results day will come along and....:nopity:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: well i did need a grave partner...

ReputationRep:
    Flit back and forth like I do. Revise, TSR, revise, TSR...helps break it up a bit anyway. Good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Me too, got an exam at half 4. Done some revision, could have done more but I'm confident I'll get at least a 2:1 anyway.
    All the best for it, better for you not to be on here till after your test lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverTooLatte)
    Flit back and forth like I do. Revise, TSR, revise, TSR...helps break it up a bit anyway. Good luck xx
    yeah thats what i should really be doing loolll, thankyou x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustADude_)
    All the best for it, better for you not to be on here till after your test lol

Thanks, nah probably won't be on again til after the test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Thanks, nah probably won't be on again til after the test.
    Np

ReputationRep:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: well i did need a grave partner...
    Absolutely, count me in! :rip:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, count me in! :rip:
    will do:')
    im gonna go now and stop procrastinating, maybe ill talk to you again before we get to the grave lool

ReputationRep:
    will do:')
    im gonna go now and stop procrastinating, maybe ill talk to you again before we get to the grave lool
    I am about to use the self control app for the rest of the night, I have no choice but to result to that! And yes farewell, until next time friend! Good luck tmozzzz

Grave= my mum disowning me!

ReputationRep:
    I am about to use the self control app for the rest of the night, I have no choice but to result to that! And yes farewell, until next time friend! Good luck tmozzzz

Grave= my mum disowning me!
    Grave = No more family. =p
    Loool yeah cya x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.