Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte458)
    Same!- although I messed up a bit on the 6 mark question but should still get like 4 I think

Me too! I realised in the last minute of the exam that I'd mixed up the two substances in the 6 marker, so I had to rush back XD

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys do the question about the how long ago the human died? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thamani)
    Me too! I realised in the last minute of the exam that I'd mixed up the two substances in the 6 marker, so I had to rush back XD
    Oh haha- I guess we'll have to wait for results day now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade Li)
    Ok, if I actually managed to get it right- I said roughly 11400 years but below that as the half life was 1.8

ReputationRep:
    Ok, if I actually managed to get it right- I said roughly 11400 years but below that as the half life was 1.8
    I think i managed to get something similar to that However, lots of people said they got 10,000... oh well. What was your answer to the question on the gas produced in a reaction being the same using different catalysts? x

ReputationRep:
    I think i managed to get something similar to that However, lots of people said they got 10,000... oh well. What was your answer to the question on the gas produced in a reaction being the same using different catalysts? x
    Yay - I put that a catalyst can only speed up a reaction so therefore cannot actually add to the amount of gas being produced therefore in both reactions that same amount of gas would eventually be produced

ReputationRep:

I multiplied the 57?? years for one half life by 1.8

ReputationRep:
    Yay - I put that a catalyst can only speed up a reaction so therefore cannot actually add to the amount of gas being produced therefore in both reactions that same amount of gas would eventually be produced
    Me too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too!!!
    Yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thamani)
    I multiplied the 57?? years for one half life by 1.8
    How did you do? x

ReputationRep:
    How did you do? x
    I got an A! You?

ReputationRep:
    Guys where can I find the link to the combined science unit 5 2015 AQA past paper???

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the main topics on because tomorrow I'm doing the mock which is 2015 unit 5

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd replied sorry! Got an a* 😌

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.