Turn on thread page Beta

Black skinny jeans acceptable for a night out? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliecandlin)
    I could do, thank you! i try to avoid anything short really as I have fairly muscular and not very girly legs so anything short just looks weird? haha but that's such a great idea to look at some fashion bloggers x

I have muscular legs as well and the skin of my legs are much worse than that of anywhere else in my body which is hereditary I guess. I did too much exercise when I was a teen.

Anyway don't worry, trunky toned legs look athletic but I'm going to try pilates this summer and I hope it'll help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lraul)
    I have muscular legs as well and the skin of my legs are much worse than that of anywhere else in my body which is hereditary I guess. I did too much exercise when I was a teen.

Anyway don't worry, trunky toned legs look athletic but I'm going to try pilates this summer and I hope it'll help.
    I live in the gym which probably isn't helping the situation! Haha I love Pilates, you'll see a change in literally two sessions, it's so worth it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I often do, and don't have a problem getting in to clubs. But I am generally a bit of a scruffbag. But then again, you are free to do whatever you want

ReputationRep:
    that is sooo acceptable. I'd try a skirt or dress but black skinnies are so like..."hey, just got off work, time for happy hour and a meet-up with my boo, heyheyhey!" so it's nice. I'd normally add a very bold bright colour like a hot pink or blue, and def adorn with jewellery like silver or gold earrings/rings/bangles In fashion black goes with everything and every occasion.
    Most of time my sister prefer to wear silver or gold earrings....!!!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.