Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Yeah exactly, I wonder how their personalities would change if that were to happen
    That's the only thing that would be interesting to see if there was no prize money, if the housemates wouldn't hold back and could say anything without fear of backlash.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I can see a few housemates targeting Jack now, because he's been identified as the early favourite. I imagine some will selfishly gravitate towards him in a bid to make themselves seem more likeable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    I like Jack, Joel and Nick at the minute.

Really can't stand Kieran, Adjoa or Jade.
    This! I've loved Nick since the minute he walked in. The posh ones are always the ones I think I won't like but end up loving (same way I felt about Freddie from BB9!)

I really don't like Aaron at all. Feel like he's starting on Joel for no reason. It was Danny that laughed first during meditation! Jade is sooo full of herself "I'm physically beautiful...the boys are sexually attracted to me" Really dislike Adjoa too. I don't mind vulgarness but she's too crude and forward for my liking.

I didn't expect to like Eileen but I don't think she's as nuts as I thought she'd be.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    This! I've loved Nick since the minute he walked in. The posh ones are always the ones I think I won't like but end up loving (same way I felt about Freddie from BB9!)

I really don't like Aaron at all. Feel like he's starting on Joel for no reason. It was Danny that laughed first during meditation! Jade is sooo full of herself "I'm physically beautiful...the boys are sexually attracted to me" Really dislike Adjoa too. I don't mind vulgarness but she's too crude and forward for my liking.

I didn't expect to like Eileen but I don't think she's as nuts as I thought she'd be.
    Aaron is very melodramatic and I can see him wearing me down quite easily tbh. He's massively playing up to the cameras already, and it's only day three. Not a good sign.

I can't stand Adjoa, Cristian or Jade. Especially the latter, she was ridiculous in the diary room - and talking to Eileen. I also think that Sarah was ridiculous in saying she doesn't like common people, and then starting a sentence saying "I'm not racist, but..."

ReputationRep:
    I love Adjoa and Jade! Cristian annoyed me for first 2 days but he is okay now

I always love the posh housemates like Nick (Caroline 2012, Harry 2011)

Right now I think Aaron and Danny are my least favs

ReputationRep:
    I can see a few housemates targeting Jack now, because he's been identified as the early favourite. I imagine some will selfishly gravitate towards him in a bid to make themselves seem more likeable.
    I really hope not. I do have a feeling that since Danny was voted in the top 3, Sarah will get right in there now and they'll be the ones that have the house romance. I'd say Danny's feelings are genuine but I'm not sure about Sarah. Can't decide if she's genuine or flirting because she knows he's popular with the public and that he likes her.

Aaron is very melodramatic and I can see him wearing me down quite easily tbh. He's massively playing up to the cameras already, and it's only day three. Not a good sign.

I can't stand Adjoa, Cristian or Jade. Especially the latter, she was ridiculous in the diary room - and talking to Eileen. I also think that Sarah was ridiculous in saying she doesn't like common people, and then starting a sentence saying "I'm not racist, but..."
    I can't work Cristian out. At first I thought he was this arrogant, "I love myself" sort of guy but I don't know if that's all a front and deep down he's insecure and feels misunderstood. Yeah, I had no idea where Sarah was going with that. Also thought it was quite rude saying she doesn't like common people right in front of Harriet, who is as common as they get (albeit she isn't an unemployed claimer of benefits).

I really want to know who Cristian dated from Hollyoaks!

(Original post by lemxn)
    I love Adjoa and Jade! Cristian annoyed me for first 2 days but he is okay now

I always love the posh housemates like Nick (Caroline 2012, Harry 2011)

Right now I think Aaron and Danny are my least favs
    I loved all the posh ones, except her! :dry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I really hope not. I do have a feeling that since Danny was voted in the top 3, Sarah will get right in there now and they'll be the ones that have the house romance. I'd say Danny's feelings are genuine but I'm not sure about Sarah. Can't decide if she's genuine or flirting because she knows he's popular with the public and that he likes her.

I can't work Cristian out. At first I thought he was this arrogant, "I love myself" sort of guy but I don't know if that's all a front and deep down he's insecure and feels misunderstood. Yeah, I had no idea where Sarah was going with that.
    I can see that happening. Sarah's definitely a game-player. Cristian is full of bravado, but he needs to harness it properly.

ReputationRep:

I can't work Cristian out. At first I thought he was this arrogant, "I love myself" sort of guy but I don't know if that's all a front and deep down he's insecure and feels misunderstood.

I really want to know who Cristian dated from Hollyoaks!
    Cristian had a rough childhood according to his website bio - http://cristianmjc.com/biography/

and he dated Sinead

Spoiler:
    Show
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I can see that happening. Sarah's definitely a game-player. Cristian is full of bravado, but he needs to harness it properly.
    I actually liked her on launch night as well, but she's one to watch. After her pillow fight flirting with Danny in last night's episode, I'm interested to see how quickly things progress.

(Original post by lemxn)
    Cristian had a rough childhood according to his website bio - http://cristianmjc.com/biography/

and he dated Sinead

Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww reading that bio makes me feel quite sorry for him. It seems that his split with Stephanie Davis (Sinead) had quite a bad effect on him, with him keeping his guard up all the time so far in the house and not letting himself be vulnerable. Also paints her in a bad light since its been made out by him that she dumped him because he didn't have as much money as she did so couldn't treat her to fancy expensive meals etc.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Let's not forget he had a hand in writing that bio himself, guys.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs adjoa is so slow, is she really doing a law degree...

Aaron hitting on Joel :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Ffs adjoa is so slow, is she really doing a law degree...

Aaron hitting on Joel :lol:
    I think Joel likes Aaron really, I think he's gay but is denying it.

Lol Aaron is wayyyy too emotional, I don't even know why he was crying at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    I think Joel likes Aaron really, I think he's gay but is denying it.

Lol Aaron is wayyyy too emotional, I don't even know why he was crying at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You really think Joel's gay? I don't see it personally. I do think he has a little crush on Sally. Whether Aaron actually fancies Joel is another story. Maybe he does and thats why he likes to argue with Joel. Sexual tension and all that!

He is definitely way too emotional though! Amy tried to turn the question round in a positive way and he still cried over it. He and Adjoa take things way too personally!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Aaron shouldn't be on the show if he's going to get upset at every single little thing.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Aaron is evicted next I can't stand his sobbing
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nominations tonight!

ReputationRep:
    it's face to face noms apparently zZzZ
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Adjoa, Sarah and Eileen are up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Cristian was saved from the public vote. Really starting to warm to him after tonight. Kinda think Eileen was a bit of a scapegoat with the nominations since she's the oldest. Very surprised that nobody put Aaron up!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusting that Eileen was nominated for her age! Would BB allow nominations based on nationality, sexuality, or weight? NO! So why age?

Poor Eileen! Everyone seems to be supportive of her on Twitter.

I do like Adjoa but I think she has the least to offer out of the 3 up for eviction

AARON NEEDS TO GOOOO!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.