Turn on thread page Beta

When is it appropriate to tell the guy that you're dating that you're a virgin? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I'm an 18 year old girl and I've been seeing this older guy for a few weeks. When things are getting 'heated' when we're kissing I can tell that he's trying to initiate sex but I keep pushing him off because I've never had sex. Should I tell him ASAP? Also do you think he'll mind because of course he's older?
    omg I was just thinkin about this :O b/c I was saying to myself earlier this mornin, whether I should tell this man I recently started spendin extra time with that I haven't had sex since I lost my virginity almost 10 years ago This March I became 7 yrs celibate and I really just don't know how to go about telling him.

So I figure when "the moment" springs up like when we're about to finally go all the way :perv: I'll just say like, "I haven't done this in about 10 yrs so go easy on me. I'm delicate, boo " like tie it in like that. It's not that big of a deal to say it so you don't need to plan this whole confession or discussion out like you're preggars or something lol

Or...

you could just shoot it out like, "hey, I'm a virg. What it do :gangster:?"

ReputationRep:
    If only you could lose your virginity twice
    or you know, you could date two people before doing the deed.

Okay I'm going over to his tomorrow evening so I'll just get it out then....wish me luck!

ReputationRep:
    Basically I'm an 18 year old girl and I've been seeing this older guy for a few weeks. When things are getting 'heated' when we're kissing I can tell that he's trying to initiate sex but I keep pushing him off because I've never had sex. Should I tell him ASAP? Also do you think he'll mind because of course he's older?
    Of course tell him!
    This might help answer your question:P :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3tiHs4-3w

ReputationRep:
    22 isn't much older than you! I was imagining someone who was at least in their forties when I first read it.. but yeah, I would definitely just tell him next time you see him. If he's a decent guy, he'll understand and won't pressure you into having sex

(Original post by Zeldaintheflesh)
    22 isn't much older than you! I was imagining someone who was at least in their forties when I first read it.. but yeah, I would definitely just tell him next time you see him. If he's a decent guy, he'll understand and won't pressure you into having sex
    An 18 year old going out with a 40 year old would be slightlyyy worrying aha and thanks! X

ReputationRep:
    After you've given birth to the messiah

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.