Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - How Did You Meet/Get Together With Your Boyfriend or Significant Other? watch

ReputationRep:
    OkCupid, we hit it off pretty much straight away!
    I do often think that he's way out of my league still too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Strong .)
    have you met this guy tho?
    ^^^

ReputationRep:
    Pof.com

ReputationRep:
    Met my Boyfriend on OKcupid and talked for about 3 weeks-1 month until we first met up! Now coming up to being officially together for 6 months! Time goes insanely quickly!

ReputationRep:
    Met him online /: spoke for a while, met and then started dating long distance... 3 months later he moves from the Midlands to the South East of England to be with me. From the first day of talking it was evident we had loads in common and just sort of meshed together straight away. Coming up to our two year anniversary in August!

He is definitely way out of my league! He is older by a few years, much better looking and will do anything and everything for me. Definitely a keeper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    how romantic :fan:
    I know. The whole reason I told the story is because it isn't a good one.

ReputationRep:
    We were in the same classes as each other for GCSEs. Didn't like him much to begin with, haha. Warmed up to him though and we've been together since mid-Year 11 (over five years now).

As for thinking he's too good for me? No, because he makes me feel like I'm all he ever wants / needs. Do I wake up thinking how lucky I am? Every day.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.