Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, quick update on my application. I received an email yesterday saying that they were impressed with my interview, however the space for Sept intake is already filled. So they've placed me on a waiting list, so should anyone drop out, or fail exams, I'm in. I hope no one does, and I can always try again for next year in Oct and try and get in early this time. x

ReputationRep:
    Ah! I'm sorry you didn't get in but great feed back! There's always next year like you said. There is nearly always someone who doesn't get the grades so don't lose hope just yet. Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loum1977)
    Ah! I'm sorry you didn't get in but great feed back! There's always next year like you said. There is nearly always someone who doesn't get the grades so don't lose hope just yet. Xxx
    Thanks, yeah I was so pleased with the feedback. I don't want to wish anyone to do unwell in their exams, I can always apply again, but it would be great to get in. Only problem is then finding accommodation last minute. I'd of like to have sorted all that now, and because I'm coming from Ireland it's a bit of handling x

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress about that. I'm sure you'd find something if not ndcessarily ideal but then you get better accommodation for year 2. X

ReputationRep:
    Have you got an email Rosey? Confirmation that welcome day on 2nd July. I've confirmed already. Let me know what time your train gets in and I'll meet you at the station. We have to be there at 9. 🚊 so excited!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.