Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Grade Boundaries are going to be very high for this paper, I have a copy of the paper and the unofficial mark scheme if anyone is interested in seeing it, the message me

ReputationRep:
    Why do monomers make an item biodegradable?

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone put as the two that had gone through an addition reaction??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHorsnall)
    Why do monomers make an item biodegradable?
    Polymers (it's what the question asked) are unreactive/inert

(Original post by JamieKibble)
    Grade Boundaries are going to be very high for this paper, I have a copy of the paper and the unofficial mark scheme if anyone is interested in seeing it, the message me

Hi can you send it to me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yupppp89)
    I'm not sure which question you are asking about but for the addition reaction I said that the molecule which is ethene goes to ethane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UltimateLad1)
    Hi can you send it to me please
    cen you post it on here??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieKibble)
    can you post it on here??

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, you know for the question which said two conditions for the solution of hydrogen peroxide, what did you guys say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreboding)
    Hey guys, you know for the question which said two conditions for the solution of hydrogen peroxide, what did you guys say?
    Temperature and volume
    I worte concentration but wasnt sure about it then change to temperature because it said moles was the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yupppp89)
    The only one with the bromine
    Im not sure what it was exactly but it was something to T, I totally guessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.o)
    Temperature and volume
    I worte concentration but wasnt sure about it then change to temperature because it said moles was the same
    Well I wrote temperature and concentration first but then I crossed out temperature and wrote volume. That's because I read the question it specifically said what are two properties of the solution that should be kept the same to keep the amount of h202 the same. I didn't think temperature affects the amount of h202.. I don't know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.o)
    The only one with the bromine
    Im not sure what it was exactly but it was something to T, I totally guessed
    Wait I think that question was saying which one of the following undergoes an addition reaction and I'm sure the one that is ethene becomes ethane as two hydrogen atoms are added on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.