Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnMc1234599)
    What was that ??
    it was a "put these words together" kind of one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zulq)
    it was a "put these words together" kind of one
    Never seen one of them before it would be interesting; i think it might be - it's definitely a question to lose marks on because of adjective placement etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BEARichards)
    I've heard that the spanish exam is usually easier than the French one. I study both languages too and my teacher told me that the level of French that you're required to be able to speak to get an A* is more difficult than the level of Spanish that you're required to speak to get an A*.

Are you talking about the listening paper or reading paper?
    reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnMc1234599)
    Never seen one of them before it would be interesting; i think it might be - it's definitely a question to lose marks on because of adjective placement etc.
    lets hope not lol

ReputationRep:
    I heard that the French exam was particularly difficult - any chance that the Spanish exam will have the same topics?

ReputationRep:
    No point of guessing topics. Just learn the vocab and you will be fine

ReputationRep:
    Family Relatonships - Do you think they will show up ??

ReputationRep:
    espero que sea bastante facil porque quiero un Grade A* asi que me gustaria estudiarlo el ano que viene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gem-220499)
    espero que sea bastante facil porque quiero un Grade A* asi que me gustaria estudiarlo el ano que viene
    yo también.. me encanta español pero estoy solo en año 10 y estos examen me preocupan mucho

Buena suerte!

ReputationRep:
    Im pooing myself, starting revision the night before is never a good idea! So why do i do it every single time!!

{mini breakdown}

ReputationRep:
    ¡Buena suerte a todos!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!! We'll have to discuss answers later and beat ourselves up!! Haha ;-)

Hasta pronto y bueno suerte mis amigos!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reading was quite hardd

ReputationRep:
    it was difficult

ReputationRep:
    the listening was so confusing

ReputationRep:
    I found reading pretty straightforward but listening was quite hard especially with the questions where there was no multiple choice. Such as why the people were in the newspaper, what the reporters were talking about etc. Anyone know the answers for those?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I agree, reading was fine I thought but maybe a little harder than usual. Listening was more difficult in the sense that there were more questions involving direct translation. I'm hoping the boundaries will lower from last years as I didn't think that was too bad and it was 31 for A*, so maybe about 28-30 this time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleheron)
    I found reading pretty straightforward but listening was quite hard especially with the questions where there was no multiple choice. Such as why the people were in the newspaper, what the reporters were talking about etc. Anyone know the answers for those?
    I think the last one was about how the boss didn't let the employees listen to the radio when working in the factory

ReputationRep:
    What Did you guys get for the Jobs in the listening?

ReputationRep:
    Listening was so hard, our teachers said its the hardest they have seen it!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.