Turn on thread page Beta

Would you giveup eating meat for £1million? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Then Id give the money away.

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat that much meat, but I still wouldn't give it up for £1million. I'm a fairly picky eater and the last thing I want to be doing is restricting my dietary options even further.

ReputationRep:
    Uh. I'd be able to easily. That mycoprotein stuff...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I could use the money to benefit my family and others greatly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - I want to become vegetarian either way...

ReputationRep:

I just made a flatbread and forgot to add salami.
    I added salami onto my next one and it tasted divine.

ReputationRep:
    How long for? A small period of unhappiness I can stand, a lifetime of it... not so much.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely; I'de do it even if the 1m was going to be given to charity.

Yeah, I can tell the difference between all the types of meat, let alone distinguishing between eg Quorn and normal meat. Mycoprotein ftw👀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh no! -Chicken for life.😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    It would be really REALLY hard to give up meat, I'm quite happy to admit that I eat meat almost daily, but that kind of money would really mean a lot to my family. I have 4 kids to think about. I wouldn't be selfish enough to just go "hell no, I don't want to quit eating meat" when we could use the money. I've got three boys sharing a smallish bedroom together, course I'd love a house with more space. I wouldn't pass up the money. So yep I'd take the cash and give up the meat.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    That's a tonight choice. I know that there are sources of protein in foods other than chicken or beef, but nothing beats that satisfying taste of meat. It's a feeling that couldn't be replaced by £1 million in my opinion. I never feel full with a meal if there isn't meat in it.

ReputationRep:
    easy, yep

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely! I don't even eat that much meat as it is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.