Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzie17)
    that pretty much did throw me, i only caught on after the first run through so i probably only got like 2 out of 4 on that (yay)
    Same! Do you remember any of your answers?

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the listening paper on the woman's daily plan .e.g listen to messages, deliver posts etc? Also, did anyone choose 'hotel room' and 'excursions' for any of the questions?
    Also, for the reading paper, did anyone put inecessarios, cara/corazon, and for one of the question was it 'lecturer' or 'art gallery' (I'm referring to the part about who will elect the final winner)?
    And do you remember the four options for the conversation between the guy and the woman, I think some of the options were: revision classes, strict teachers, pressure on pupils etc?
    Finally, what were you options for the final page on the reading paper and the final page on the listening paper e.g. quality/lack of meals/freedom/teacher's guidance etc, provided that you can remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigocarn)
    What did people put for the listening paper on the woman's daily plan .e.g listen to messages, deliver posts etc? Also, did anyone choose 'hotel room' and 'excursions' for any of the questions?
    Also, for the reading paper, did anyone put inecessarios, cara/corazon, and for one of the question was it 'lecturer' or 'art gallery' (I'm referring to the part about who will elect the final winner)?
    And do you remember the four options for the conversation between the guy and the woman, I think some of the options were: revision classes, strict teachers, pressure on pupils etc?
    Finally, what were you options for the final page on the reading paper and the final page on the listening paper e.g. quality/lack of meals/freedom/teacher's guidance etc, provided that you can remember
    I got the same ones for the two speakers like the exam pressure,revision and strict teachers. For the last question I didn't put freedom I put something about rules because I heard the word junto which means rights

ReputationRep:
    I did choose hotel room and excursions too and I put cara for the last question

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure i got all 4 of the women's daily plan, but i can't remember which order exactly. I know that i chose neither excursion or hotel room i think i chose like restaurant and i cant remember? I didn't put inecessarios but i think i put corazon? and i put art gallery but it said art professors so i just didn't know which one covered it better? I know I put pressure and strict teachers but I have a bad feeling that i put them for the wrong people? The meals i think i said lack of choice or quality? i guessed and i think I said lack of rights or something? I guessed most of those last ones though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack.123765)
    I got the same ones for the two speakers like the exam pressure,revision and strict teachers. For the last question I didn't put freedom I put something about rules because I heard the word junto which means rights
    Oh right, those weren't my exact options, just the few options that were present.
    For the school meal, did you select : lacking in variety/ quality or the other option?
    Also, for the very first page in the listening paper likes and dislikes, do you remember what the likes were?
    And finally for the reading what did you say for the part where it said what the activities tell you about the teenagers & also how the teenager's life was being affected due to the internet?

ReputationRep:
    everything you just said , was definitely my answer to some questions.

ReputationRep:
    how could they have made the listening so impossibl??!!! I normally get A*s in the listenings and I found the reading ok but swear to god just had to guess every listening answer and I couldnt understand one word😔😔

ReputationRep:
    Thought the last 8 marker on the reading was much easier than other years, but the listening was hard. In one of the questions she mentioned 'reglas' which reffered to rules??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack.123765)
    I put inevitable for the last question but I don't think it's right

I thought it was 'impossible' since they said something about not having the technology... hmm not too sure

ReputationRep:
    I put inevitable just because it said that the technology would be available in the upcoming year? 😁 to be honest though I didn't really know any of it

ReputationRep:
    It said something like "I can't believe the change can happen in some years"

ReputationRep:
    What grade boundary predictions do you guys have for this? My whole class went into a panic as soon as the listening was over and we went and did our reading with low hopes.
    I'm praying the boundaries are low because that test was so freaking tough and I'm an A* student when it comes to doing all the previous papers. I feel like I got a B.

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the last 8 marker on the reading. Specifically the one with corazon (and two other options). I had to guess that one

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember much but I had, 24hr service, corazon, inevitable for some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.william18)
    Can't remember much but I had, 24hr service, corazon, inevitable for some
    I put cara which means face, because the text said something about facial expressions I think, but I was going to put corazon.

ReputationRep:
    I put 24 hour service because it said there whenever you need it? And I put corazon, I think it means heart? But I guessed... It was the only word I understood

ReputationRep:
    the last question was imposibles

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.