what do u find attractive in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by manishahjee
Are you describing yourself?

lol no im just wondering idk what numbers i would be anyway
Original post by huma97ali
what if her body is 10 but her face is 4 or if her face is 10 but her body is 4

I'm joking. I'll go with the second one.
body, personality, face, interests
Reply 23
Original post by manishahjee
I'm joking. I'll go with the second one.

Aha Fair enough:smile:
Humour.
Reply 25
haha guys find girls having cocks attractive?:confused::p:)

The original question was what do you find attractive IN a girl.
Fun, pretty, awesome to talk to, chattable, funny, smile and being cute! And yep, being happy with herself.

Would like her to be relaxed, easy going, no waffling, honest, kind.

I mean that's pretty much it for me.

But seriously I'd love to her be just awesome :smile: And a good friend/partner.
Reply 27
how many types of plants she can list off the top of her head
Aww thats so adrobs thc for ur input :smile:

No problem. :smile: I find as I get older I care less about looks and more about the connection with an individual. If you asked me this three years ago I would've said something like "double D's lololol"
Reply 29
Original post by The Marshall
Fun, pretty, awesome to talk to, chattable, funny, smile and being cute! And yep, being happy with herself.

Would like her to be relaxed, easy going, no waffling, honest, kind.

I mean that's pretty much it for me.

But seriously I'd love to her be just awesome :smile: And a good friend/partner.

aww thats really cute:smile:
Reply 30
Original post by cake_lover
No problem. :smile: I find as I get older I care less about looks and more about the connection with an individual. If you asked me this three years ago I would've said something like "double D's lololol"

hahah lol yeah mosst guys are like that when they are younger tho
aww thats really cute:smile:

Thanks, I find girls awesome, no kidding :wink: Well we'll see what happens in the future :smile: and its more as agreed with the above post, its the individual that matters rather than looks and all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
Having aspirations and knowing what they want to do in the future alongside being genuine =]
hahah lol yeah mosst guys are like that when they are younger tho

Oh trust, I know guys that are still like that. It's weird though, we're kind of told what to find attractive (physically) by the media.
Reply 34
Original post by .JC.
Body is quite big one for me. I think it's attractive when a girl can look after herself, keeps in good shape etc.

May sound wet but a nice smile is very attractive too, shame I can't actually smile myself :biggrin:

Intelligence too, however not so much that she thinks she is better than other people.

so no arrogance and thats fair enough ahah what if a girl had all of those but didnt keep in shape?
Reply 35
Original post by Dilsz
Having aspirations and knowing what they want to do in the future alongside being genuine =]

aww thats so so adorable :smile:
Tolerance, open mindedness, kindness, beauty, wit, intelligence in the things she says and the ability to laugh at anything.
Although, this isn't a definitive list of things I look for in a girl they're just qualities which are beautiful in a girl.

Shoulder length hair or beyond.

Nice smile, confident facial demeanor.

Body can be anywhere from average to above average

About the boobs and stuff: Just have something there. It can be the size of a apple for all I care.

Adventurous/willing to try new things.

I am assuming long term here. If It's just a one night thing then I'm just going to try to get the best looking girl possible.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:cool: It doesn't get smoother than that.

To the OP, personality really.

you like girls?
Intelligence, nice smile, humour and confidence!

Quick Reply

Latest