Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just_agirl)
    How about the multi-choice one about the ectomorph? Because I put Judo but my teachers said it was a basketball player?! So confused.:confused:
    I said judo also

ReputationRep:
    It's because basketball players can be tall so they can rebound easier and block the opponent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fernando Torres)
    It's because basketball players can be tall so they can rebound easier and block the opponent.

well then, lost that mark then...

ReputationRep:
    But ectomorphs are small...e.g. Jockey, marathon runner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharkfinn87)
    But ectomorphs are small...e.g. Jockey, marathon runner?
    Yeah, but then for judo you would need strength so mesomorph would suit judo. Also an ectomorph has good stamina so would suit basketball.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but then for judo you would need strength so mesomorph would suit judo. Also an ectomorph has good stamina so would suit basketball.
    Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    is there an unofficial mark scheme anywhere? any1? pls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just_agirl)
    How about the multi-choice one about the ectomorph? Because I put Judo but my teachers said it was a basketball player?! So confused.:confused:

I was confused about that one too because I thought the basketball player was a mesomorph? Although I suppose they could be an ectomorph because of their height...

ReputationRep:
    Really thought that multiple choice question was on an endomorph not ectomorph but not sure??

ReputationRep:
    I found this too, especially the youth sports trust question but now I know what I should have written; it should have been fit for girls, BUPA start to move, bikeablility, sainsbury's school games etc...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an unofficial mark scheme please??

ReputationRep:
    If I got 10/10 in coursework and 69/80 in practical, what would I need for an A in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    if I got 71 marks in my practical is it possible to get a B or an A? If so how much do I need for each grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perrin99)
    I was confused about that one too because I thought the basketball player was a mesomorph? Although I suppose they could be an ectomorph because of their height...
    Basketball player is the right answer as they are tall and thin.

ReputationRep:
    I think the paper was both easy and hard. The questions were relatively okay, but I always over complicate my answers. I was disappointed there weren't any anatomy of physiological questions, but looking at past papers it doesn't really come up a lot!! But it was definitely better than my mock, so hopefully I've secured at least a B!! Also, the Youth Sports question was really hard!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the link to that paper if so could you please reply asap thanks

ReputationRep:
    does anyone remember the whole test

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.