Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got 40x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuLu<3)
    In my school people either found it really hard or pretty easy. I mean I found it pretty good but thats because I HATE c2 and in comparison c3 was miles better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found C2 so much better and am hoping for an A* because C3 was so awful for me!

I just hate organic chemistry so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarllett)
    I found C2 and C3 really difficult too! Most people in my class felt the same, so I'm hoping that
    the grade boundaries will be low.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found C2 good, but C3 was impossible for me! The grade boundaries must be low, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliecook5)
    I found C2 good, but C3 was impossible for me! The grade boundaries must be low, surely?
    I hope they are, I was hoping that Biology and Chemistry would pull up my Physics grade because Physics is my worst subject!

ReputationRep:
    I hope they are, I was hoping that Biology and Chemistry would pull up my Physics grade because Physics is my worst subject!
    Yes, exactly the same with me! And chemistry is meant to be my best! It was a complete shock!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliecook5)
    Yes, exactly the same with me! And chemistry is meant to be my best! It was a complete shock!
    I felt the same, I've been getting As in my past papers for Chemistry all year. I was going to take Biology and Chemistry next year, but I'm having second thoughts about Chemistry now!

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the answer on uses of ethanol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isobel77890)
    Perfumes and cleaning fluids >.> Don't think that's right, I crossed out something that I think was right as well, can't remember it now

ReputationRep:
    What did you put?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put that bile and water have a higher pH than the fatty acid in the milk. Basically I had no idea what I was talking about.

ReputationRep:
    I put solvents and perfume.

ReputationRep:
    I felt the same, I've been getting As in my past papers for Chemistry all year. I was going to take Biology and Chemistry next year, but I'm having second thoughts about Chemistry now!
    Same! It will be such a shame to not get the grades to do Chemistry next year. I'm regretting so many things.

ReputationRep:
    I put down alcohols and fuels.

ReputationRep:
    But seriously what happened? Biology past papers were basically just like a simple memory test. The worst part for me was the 6 marker on B2. Totally unexpected. B3 was good though.

ReputationRep:
    I definetly dropped marks as a result of a picky markscheme/incomplete not as full explanations, especially on some longer 4-6 mark questions. I definitely also made a few mistakes on 1/2 mark questions, but hopefully not too many. I could've got 1 below an A* or something in these two exams with my high ISA marks, so fingers crossed A*...
    I'm going to start to try and forget these exams, and just be glad they're done with! May the grade boundaries may be ever in our favour, and good luck for the rest of your exams guys, especially physics on wednesday!
    As my English teacher rightly says, don't do too much 'exam autopsy' :P It only makes you feel worse!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 16, 2015

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.