Turn on thread page Beta

Inmate kills child molester cellmate watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Would it even be rape in the second case for you? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ye because I generally have sex under the condition that she has a shower first . She probably wouldn't want to in this situation lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Ye because I generally have sex under the condition that she has a shower first . She probably wouldn't want to in this situation lmao.
    We're going to hell for joking about this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Rofl! Poor you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    We're going to hell for joking about this
    Hell is warm at least...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Hell is warm at least...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbh, I always thought hell was a frozen place
    But at least it's filled with cool chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    Sandison's actions weren't justified because he's a psycho. He clearly thought that was such a right thing to do yet he killed his own gf so you can't call him a hero.
    It's better to not respond than to respond with ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    I get raging angry and upset when I hear about anything related to child maltreatment. I can understand how anyone else would, but obv the difference in the situation being that the guy already had a history of homicide.

Think it's a bit stupid to ask which is worse... With everyone saying "I'd rather be raped than killed" is just minimising a very serious crime against a child. Weird choice of wording/question op. Even if you are just trying to start discussion...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    Stfu, onion ring
    Well they do say ignorance is bliss...

ReputationRep:
    I can't deal with the stupidity in this thread :facepalm:.

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    IWith everyone saying "I'd rather be raped than killed" is just minimising a very serious crime against a child. Weird choice of wording/question op. Even if you are just trying to start discussion...
    Exactly!!

This isn't ''would you prefer a Twix or Mars bar?'' discussion. Actual idiots saying they'd 'rather' be raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoflower)
    All of the guys here are saying murder is worst. Not really once your gone that's it.

I would rather be killed than raped. That would destroy me literally, I wouldn't recover

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't lie pls

ReputationRep:
    it was justified

just kill them both- no one will care if they are dead

ReputationRep:
    1.Who knows if Sandison did it because he thought raping a nine year old girl was wrong, or because he just thrives on killing people and jumped at the first opportunity he found. Punishing a crime by committing another crime is still wrong either way so no his actions were most definitely not justified.

2. I think it depends on where you live.
    If something like this happened in areas with very uneducated people like the rural villages in South-Asia or sth, the girl would be degraded and shunned- everyone blaming the victim. So rape would be worse there.

ReputationRep:
    Ok well first to everyone acting like they wouldn't have a problem with a hot girl raping them, ew. Secondly I don't think it's right that the child molester was murdered but I do think he bought it in on himself. He wouldn't have died if he hadn't molested the kid. I don't think you can really say which is worse between rape and murder. It's just one of those questions that doesn't and shouldn't really have an answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    I get raging angry and upset when I hear about anything related to child maltreatment. I can understand how anyone else would, but obv the difference in the situation being that the guy already had a history of homicide.

Think it's a bit stupid to ask which is worse... With everyone saying "I'd rather be raped than killed" is just minimising a very serious crime against a child. Weird choice of wording/question op. Even if you are just trying to start discussion...
    It's a completely fair question to ask. I would guess Sandison thinks Dyer's crime was worse than his own, so it's natural then to ask whether people think this is actually the case.

ReputationRep:
    Two wrongs don't make a right, they make wrong wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Lets all take a moment to reflect on the barbaric cruelty that the child molester had to endure

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.