Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha why are guys so butt hurt

@ guys who reply to these threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Evil or not, it's exactly what I thought. She is probably trying to build confidence on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I speak to her and she doesn't seem that bad and ok seriously notifications aren't working. ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
    I hate men too but I still wanna **** and marry a good one
    The best response I've ever seen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sound like someone hurt you OP. Sorry you got hurt but not all men are like that
    Maybe you've just only met those who are like that, there are others who are not like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    "deep down I think all men are users and treat women as a commodity, disposable and only good for the here and now to be used and thrown away"

This is true.. Most women are commodities, whether you like it or not. Commodities cost money, so do women, commodities are stored and then either sold or disposed off, so are women, commodities aren't intelligent as in they can't really do anything, neither can women, certain commodities depreciate in value as time goes, so do women, precious commodities demand a higher price, so do women - where 'precious' and 'attractive' are analogous, commodities require maintenance costs, so do women, commodities are a burden for the period when you have to store them, they are most useful when they're being used or traded, likewise......

The only difference is that commodities are traded actively, explicitly and legally traded on markets, maybe its about time..

Commodities actually deserve a premium however, as they're not as annoying..

You're disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think women are any better ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    Go Danielle! I read a lot of frustration in the OPs post but it's not accurate in my eye.

Would this only concern straight men then? and what about gay (wo)men talking about other gay (wo)men?
    I agree. It's pretty obvious that there's a lot of decent people out there.

Guys sometimes also involve themselves in this chat for several reasons, like to inclusion in work or putting up this macho facade haha but it doesn't mean they are genuinely like this either.

I've met a guy who frankly didn't give a crap about me but I've also met some awesome people too.

ReputationRep:
    Too emotive here

(Original post by Twinpeaks)
    You're disgusting.
    Not really. I would have been disgusting if I had said they're worthless.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't your father a man? Or was your mother like you and probably scared him off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    They betrayed your trust and damage every sense of dignity you have.
    You're like a google search away from discovering the endless litany from men on women who hurt/abused them and their trust.

Fact is it isn't men that are the problem, it's the ****holes in general who take advantage.

Try not to stay angry for too long, anger is tiring and wasteful. You don;t even have to like men, but apathy is better for the soul.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Diagnosis: A chronic shortage of Vitamin D.

ReputationRep:
    Well I definitely noticed what the OP was going on about when I worked in a warehouse/production thing.

On the otherside I had to lift all the heavy **** all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like somebody didn't get affection from their dad...

ReputationRep:
    lel

ReputationRep:
    Let me summarise:

Hi, I am a feminist.

I dont like to work so I will complain instead.

I cant find a guy so they are all oppressive and trying to dominate us.

Death to men! Who needs them anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Well obviously you can't class men as ALL being like that because there are some good ones out there that but hey it's your opinion so yeah, subjective.
    Awh thanks bb. So sweet

ReputationRep:
    Another day, another girl who hates men on TSR. At least you weren't subtle like most and just outright admitted you hate men. Doubt there is anything I can say that would remove your hatred. So I'm just gonna say good luck and I hope you meet others that would one day change your mind.

ReputationRep:
    There are some ********s in the world - male and female, but there are also good people too. Some of the most genuinely amazing people I know are men, and some are women. It's not to do with gender, but each persons individual character

ReputationRep:
    A lot of men (obviously boys) acting with their gut and biting back on here... You don't know what the OP's experiences of men have been. You're kinda just proving her point... Have more heart boys, at least have the dignity to ask why she feels this way before you rip in 😒

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.