Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellarxse)
    I have done so badly in that, I ran out of time. I thought this one the one subject that I had sorted!
    Dont worry about it, you never know what you'll get. You might surprise yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmed7991)
    Soooo, How did you guys find the exam? Personally i thought it was better than last year. Although the Flow production question put me down. I predicr atleasr a C/B in this paper
    Yeah it was definitely a lot easier than last years paper and i'm hoping for a B. I didn't know what to write for the cutting costs question on the first page so i put something like 'the local community will miss out some of the services that are provided by the government such as leisure centres so people may not be able to exercise and could have a dramatic effect on people health. Also cutting down the costs will mean that the local community will need to use their own money to pay for services so they will have less disposable income to spend on things like holidays so their quality of life may suffer'.

ReputationRep:
    The question about decline in Secondary sector was good. Although the question about cuts in the public services had me thinking for a while :/
    I ran out of time and I didnt finish the flow roduction question or the partnership and sole trader one properly. I spent far too long on the secondary sector question and it was only worth 6 marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GianluigiBuffon)
    Dont worry about it, you never know what you'll get. You might surprise yourself
    I suppose, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GianluigiBuffon;[url="tel:55917961")
    55917961[/url]]I ran out of time and I didnt finish the flow roduction question or the partnership and sole trader one properly. I spent far too long on the secondary sector question and it was only worth 6 marks
    Wow really!? Also what do you think the grade boundaries will be?

ReputationRep:
    I found the secondary sector question slightly difficult, what did everyone write? I thought the 9 marker was a nice question, quite straightforward! I'm hoping for the best!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henna_24)
    I found the secondary sector question slightly difficult, what did everyone write? I thought the 9 marker was a nice question, quite straightforward! I'm hoping for the best!!!
    I wrote that technology has taken over the secondary sector, as machinery have taken over roles that employees used to perform. Tertiary is easier as employess are able to provide services and are less likely to become redundant. Also wages are higher in the tertiary sector. Workers will able to have a better living standard with better wage

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's a good answer, I didn't write any of that but to be honest that was the question I found the hardest out of the entire exam! I just hope that my other answers made up for that question!

ReputationRep:
    Wow really!? Also what do you think the grade boundaries will be?
    I reckon the grade boundaries will be around 40 for an A, 35 for a B and 30 for a C.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's a good answer, I didn't write any of that but to be honest that was the question I found the hardest out of the entire exam! I just hope that my other answers made up for that question!
    My mind went blank when it came to explaining the benefits of segmenting a market

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine did too but I mentioned about how they would be targeting a more specific audience which would attract customers and then increasing output etc. not sure if it's correct though :/

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of time at the end for the 9 marker so I had to just quickly finish my sentence and write a quick evaluation. I had so many things to write but had to shorten all the points so i'll get maybe 5 marks if i'm lucky

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of time at the end for the 9 marker so I had to just quickly finish my sentence and write a quick evaluation. I had so many things to write but had to shorten all the points so i'll get maybe 5 marks if i'm lucky
    Don't worry about it, I'm sure you will have done fine!!

ReputationRep:
    I think grade boundaries will be higher than last year, just by 2/3 marks higher

ReputationRep:
    I think grade boundaries will be higher than last year, just by 2/3 marks higher
    Higher?! I really hope not!

ReputationRep:
    I wrote that technology has taken over the secondary sector, as machinery have taken over roles that employees used to perform. Tertiary is easier as employess are able to provide services and are less likely to become redundant. Also wages are higher in the tertiary sector. Workers will able to have a better living standard with better wage
    I wrote about how there are more machines now and there's less of a need for people so there is a decline in the secondary sector and there is cheaper labour abroad so the production is moved to a different country so the business saves money and there is more competition with firms abroad because they provide products that are similar but at lower prices. For the tertiary sector I wrote about the it paying higher wages and also the fact that more people are going to University now as they want to secure tertiary sector jobs and finally, there is a rise in people income because the government has increased the minimum wage so people can spend more money on the tertiary sector which encourages growth in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, I'm sure you will have done fine!!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    If that's the case then I will probably get another C :/

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 0 on the question!

ReputationRep:
    If that's the case then I will probably get another C :/
    Yeah I've got no clue what I'll get

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 4, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.