Turn on thread page Beta

Shall we all have a Delightful Sing-Song? watch

ReputationRep:
    I would pay good money for a TSR rendition of The Darkness - Barbarian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    I would pay good money for a TSR rendition of The Darkness - Barbarian.
    That is actually a decent and amusing song! Really loving the guitars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    That is actually a decent and amusing song! Really loving the guitars
    It is the hymn I start and end my day with.

I only just got the notification for this right now!!!! Damn TSR

Try this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVdm...21dBOgyCyYX6na

Aww your music taste doesn't sound very applicable to mine to be fair. Classic rock = boring rock for the most part. I mean, it's the same as indie rock to me. It's like Nickelback :giggle: <-- Ok, maybe that was unfair. I can listen to them once every month or so but it's just not... well, my last comment summed up my thoughts on indie rock rather well!

I also said, rather infamously on a youtube compilation video of Nirvana's greatest hits that Nirvana are terribly overrated and Kurt has a horrible voice XD

I did find this though, so strange, but it sounds good, it's 'art rock' apparently - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G6zlhw-cdk
    :eek::eek: Surely you wouldn't find a band like queen boring??!!

Well I a lot of classic rock does sound the same but my love for it is due to my upbringing
    I am going to have to change your mind about indie music then. Challenge accepted.
    Nickleback? That's harsh
    Why is it that when I ever I mention 90's grunge everyone just immediately assumes nirvana? I was into nirvana before it was cool to be into nirvana tbh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joking! I'm not a hipster. (Though that was a very hipster thing to say)
    I know that song!
    Would you be surprised if I told you I could play it on piano?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    :eek::eek: Surely you wouldn't find a band like queen boring??!!

Well I a lot of classic rock does sound the same but my love for it is due to my upbringing
    I am going to have to change your mind about indie music then. Challenge accepted.
    Nickleback? That's harsh
    Why is it that when I ever I mention 90's grunge everyone just immediately assumes nirvana? I was into nirvana before it was cool to be into nirvana tbh
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joking! I'm not a hipster. (Though that was a very hipster thing to say)
    I know that song!
    Would you be surprised if I told you I could play it on piano?
    Queen are absolutely legendary. But they were quite different from other classic rock bands though weren't they? I mean, damn the vocal harmonics those guys pulled off at times. Just everything about Queen was fabulous.

Because Nirvana made Grunge or something? Sorry, I don't even know, I'm not very well versed on that music scene... Introduce me if you wish! All I know is that their music sounds really samey and the vocalist is very underwhelming...

Really??? Well, they seem to have quite a few views. Erm, ima go back and listen to it again before I just how impressive this is - so far I've been mostly obsessed with the singer's falsetto and not able to appreciate the rest of the song lol. So I'm not TOTALLY surprised, but that's still very cool nonetheless

If you could play something like this then I would be very surprised :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gkhhI

Love that piece though, especially in the context of the video game. Thematically it is just purrrfect.

Queen are absolutely legendary. But they were quite different from other classic rock bands though weren't they? I mean, damn the vocal harmonics those guys pulled off at times. Just everything about Queen was fabulous.

Because Nirvana made Grunge or something? Sorry, I don't even know, I'm not very well versed on that music scene... Introduce me if you wish! All I know is that their music sounds really samey and the vocalist is very underwhelming...

Really??? Well, they seem to have quite a few views. Erm, ima go back and listen to it again before I just how impressive this is - so far I've been mostly obsessed with the singer's falsetto and not able to appreciate the rest of the song lol. So I'm not TOTALLY surprised, but that's still very cool nonetheless

If you could play something like this then I would be very surprised :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gkhhI

Love that piece though, especially in the context of the video game. Thematically it is just purrrfect.
    Queen is love Queen is life Definitely one of my favourite bands. Freddy Mercury is a legend.

That sounds exciting:dance: I love sharing music! I never get the chance because everyone I know is into crappy pop songs

Wow it sounds difficult and the sheet music looks even harder but I can definitely play it though. But it'll take sometime (2 weeks maybe) to master.
    I wish I was one of those professional players that could play things perfectly on their first try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Queen is love Queen is life Definitely one of my favourite bands. Freddy Mercury is a legend.

That sounds exciting:dance: I love sharing music! I never get the chance because everyone I know is into crappy pop songs

Wow it sounds difficult and the sheet music looks even harder but I can definitely play it though. But it'll take sometime (2 weeks maybe) to master.
    I wish I was one of those professional players that could play things perfectly on their first try.
    Do iitttt, I am very open minded with music tbh so there's hope.

Well. I don't really expect anyone in the world to play able to play that tbh. It's pretty insane just watching someone else play it and I know nothing about playing piano. I'de be impressed if you could learn it in 2weeks even!

ReputationRep:
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U3TUwSb05L

ReputationRep:
    You can sing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.