The Student Room Group

Do you give and receive blowjobs on first dates/ons?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
You know them slightly better. That's hardly a good reason. Why can't someone be as sexually liberated as they like just because of some silly rules.

People can do whatever they want. I hope you realise that this "rule" is probably only followed by a minority of people.
Reply 21

It's alright, people like doing different things at different times :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for being judgemental. Now bye.

No worries, anytime, bye :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wil_uys
you know the saying "why will he buy the milk if he can get the cow for free?"

If a cow withheld milk it would be a useless cow that nobody would buy. I'd rather buy the cow I know gives amazing milk.
Reply 23
Mind you, you can still catch herpes on the 3rd date..
I'm a girl who loves to give blowjobs. I wake my bf up with them all the time haha. But only love it with guys I'm really into. 1st date is too soon and too risky for me.
Reply 25
Original post by So Instinct
If a cow withheld milk it would be a useless cow that nobody would buy. I'd rather buy the cow I know gives amazing milk.

hahahahahahaha....but do you want a cow which just gives its milk away to everyone :smile:
Original post by wil_uys
hahahahahahaha....but do you want a cow which just gives its milk away to everyone :smile:

That's the reason I'd buy it. Love them Instagram cows who give out the milk.
(edited 8 years ago)
Not on the first date NO - too risky

sex yeah with condom
Original post by SiminaM
Lol I'm afraid of getting herpes even from kissing or drinking from the same glass

About 90% of the UK population has some form of herpes by adulthood so good luck
Original post by SiminaM
Sloots gonna sloot

Prudes gonna prude
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Prudes gonna prude

Preach.
About 90% of the UK population has some form of herpes by adulthood so good luck

Yet another reason I'm hopefully not coming :tongue:
Prudes gonna prude

yup, everyone does their thing
Original post by jlsmp
depends on how much substance you put in their drink

Weirdest troll ever. In regards to the question, no, I think it's kind of gross to do so on the first date. People are welcome to do it but they ask my opinion I'll be like "Noope." Anon for subject matter given that I know people on here.
Reply 33
Original post by SiminaM

"hopefully"? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh, shut up, as if you didn't know already :rolleyes:
Original post by SiminaM

That 90% is actually fairly accurate worldwide except it's lower in tropical countries so unfortunately you're still affected :tongue:
That 90% is actually fairly accurate worldwide except it's lower in tropical countries so unfortunately you're still affected :tongue:

where do you even have that number from?
I WILL NEVER KISS SOMEONE AGAIN EWWWWWWWW
Reply 37
Original post by SiminaM
where do you even have that number from?
I WILL NEVER KISS SOMEONE AGAIN EWWWWWWWW

Just don't kiss while they have big, oozy, crusty sores and you'll be fine :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Just don't kiss while they have big, oozy, crusty sores and you'll be fine :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know lol. But it's not just herpes. I was this close to catching mononucleosis after I let a classmate drink from my bottle :eek:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by SiminaM
I know lol. But it's not just herpes. I was this close to catch mononucleosis after I let a classmate drink from my bottle :eek:

Mono what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending