Turn on thread page Beta

What is the best way to tell a girl that you love her? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adipoptosis)
    So what should I do to get across my message?
    You have to get out of the friendzone, I suggest you distance from her a bit and act more busy so she thinks about you. I suggest when you do speak be very blunt and don't pursue the conversation as much. She has to veiw you as a potential boyfriend first and by giving her all of this time and being her friend is not the way to go. You have to flirt etc blah blah but one stage at a time.

ReputationRep:
    take her out for a drink or lunch.... ect and then just tell her how you feel but if you want to make it extra special surprise her with something xxx

(Original post by Friar Chris)
    You have no right to be upset. Don't spoil other people's love because your own is unrealistic.
    Whether I have no right in your opinion to be upset doesn't change the fact that I am upset.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Adipoptosis)
    I have tried writing letters in the past. It doesn't really work.

Do you just come out and say it?

Email ? Text ? Phone Call ?

WhatsApp? Facebook? (so you know she's read it)

This is the jist of what I want to say.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Don't do it through an iming service or text. You may not get the reply you want and you might overthink the reply. I'd say it's better to do so in person when it's appropriate. Phone is okay.

(Original post by Maid Marian)
    Go away, just go away, you've upset me enough for one night, thanks
    Oh Marian :erm:.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.