Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got a new Audi A1 S-line for my birthday a few months ago. Love it so much. An older audi a1 might be in your price range?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAElite)
    I could tell some horror stories about prius's but I think I will be kind tonight.

Plus for a first car... 5k? xD I mean you could by a 3.5k 1.0 2010 punto or something and pay 1.5k on insurance

OR dump 2k on a cheap sports car (late 90s / early 00s MR2/MGTF/MX5 etc) and spend 3k insuring it xD
    Sure no problem xD Had no issues with it so far *touch wood* LOL

ReputationRep:
    I started out with a '77 Triumph Spitfire 1500.

Spitfire, midget, beetle, herald, series land rover, morris minor... anything like that on classic car insurance would be a good bet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockNRollSaz)
    Sure no problem xD Had no issues with it so far *touch wood* LOL
    Hehe most of the stuff I see is endemic of hybrids in general. Just make sure you get rid of it before the battery reaches ~10 years old. Mileage doesnt seem to be a factor but they all seem to go at the 9/10 year mark. Also regardless of what Toyota says about it "Lasting a lifetime" make sure the eCVT transaxle fluid is replaced every 60k or so AND that the gunk has been cleaned out of the system.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.