Turn on thread page Beta

Would you spend the rest of your life with a flat chested girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Looking for guys opinions, but queer girls also.

Would you fall in love with and be happy to spend the rest of your life with a completely flat chested or a near to completely flat chested girl?

I don't mean a small chested girl. Someone who is flat/almost flat.
    you dont fall in love with someone for the size of their chest

ReputationRep:
    Really??

ReputationRep:

Would you fall in love with and be happy to spend the rest of your life with a completely flat chested or a near to completely flat chested girl?

No
    No

Definatly no, no i would not

ReputationRep:
    she needs to have a good size of breasts. flat chested as in cardboard is unacceptable.

BUT, arse is also vitally important. so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Dear god no
    I suppose the only upside is that it's easy to get the shirt of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****_Hunter)
    You can always use her chest as an ironing board
    :clap2:

I am a guy and personally:
    - Yes, I can fall in love with such type of person. (Personality matter)
    - No, I won't spend the rest of my life with a completely flat chested girl.

But it is really personal preference (or fetish <.<), after reading this weird manga one can have different view and prefer the ass lol ...
    Manga: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kangok...en/c068/6.html

I am still immature in relationship (22, virgin, not wanting to have a relationship) and I hope you get a more encouraging post.

ReputationRep:
    Sure.

If I truly cared and loved her then yes ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    They usually have something though

Me?

Sorry, I'm flat chested, probably more so than you. And I feel insecure so I just wanted people's opinions.
    So, it's all about feminine traits. Boobs are only one of these. Use the others..

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    One of my teachers at school is flat chested, married and has a daughter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    I've workout and have moderately large pectoral muscles (big chest) and thus if I was a girl who had less than me I would not feel right.

I don't mind small though. <3 asians so that's what I'm into I guess (no offense) so have 0 problem for small but huge problem for non-existent.

Although if she planned to have breast enlargement I would not mind.

ReputationRep:

When you guys mention a girl as 'flat chested' , what cup size do you refer them to being flat chested?

(Original post by Kitty-meaw)
    When you guys mention a girl as 'flat chested' , what cup size do you refer them to being flat chested?
    like aa or less

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Damn, there was one small chested girl that I would have spent the rest of my life with if things were different.

ReputationRep:
    I know you said you're looking for the opinions of^^^^

But what really matters is your own perception of self beauty and worth. I love my little boobs and I've never had any complaints

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth wouldn't I? If anything it would probably hinder them less in the various outdoor pursuits I enjoy.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I guess having a good pair of breasts suggests fertility, making you look look more attractive? more mate-worthy? idk

Nothing wrong with being flat-chested though, you'll still be able to do the same things as a woman who has breasts, minus the back pain.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are boobs, small or large

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2015
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.