Turn on thread page Beta

Failed attempt at making friends here... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    :wizard:
    Curious as to what you think of them though xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binkierose)
    yes omg need for speed is one of my favourite games ever (sorry for the caps) xd when rivals came out i got it right away and completed the whole thing in 4 days hahaha
    i haven't brought project cars yet because funds but i will soon!
    Jason tbh, can't go wrong with him. He's just so badass and walks around like 'yeeeeah **** yoooou'
    mk vs sf? That's a ridiculous question. I can't choose dx i prefer the arcade version of sf and the console version of mk??
    I have mixed feelings about eso. Still not 100% sure on it to be fair.. No idea why/: Just because it's so different i guess..
    I haven't actually played much fallout so i'm not sure :c i'll probably get the new one though!

Really not looking for thirst tbh haha

we sure can chat but i doubt i'd meet you unless i at least skyped you regularly for a few months haha

now

ReputationRep:
    Nope!

I'm not that good yet:C third best female in the UK though, bit of an achievement! xD

Due to mental health I only managed to take Eng Lang&Lit (Both B grade), Double science (CC), Maths (D, 5 marks off a C) and Art (Pass)
    I start college on the 1st September. Will be taking three GCSE's (Maths, Photography and Sociology) and 1 AS (Modern European History) in my first year then move on to do 2 years of AS&A2~
    That's pretty cool! :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlyingNinja1)
    now
    Hahaha are we talking innocent skype call or..?

(Original post by Juichiro)
    That's pretty cool! :0
    Ahh thank you! You'd be surprised at how many people say the opposite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    1.You're a girl - all you need is an avatar, which you already have.

Just keep posting and the thirst will come to thee.
    1. I don't think she wants that kind of person.

P.S. Your sig, I love it! Where did you get it?

ReputationRep:

LOL Many people are not cool.
    P.S. Is it hard to learn? Dancing the way you do it I mean. And how did you end doing it for a living?

ReputationRep:
    1. I don't think she wants that kind of person.

P.S. Your sig, I love it! Where did you get it?

Was looking for a Regular Show episode and stumbled across it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL Many people are not cool.
    P.S. Is it hard to learn? Dancing the way you do it I mean. And how did you end doing it for a living?
    I picked it up quite quickly xD it's just coordination thing hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I picked it up quite quickly xD it's just coordination thing hahaha
    Do you know any good ones in London?

ReputationRep:
    YES OMG NEED FOR SPEED IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES EVER (sorry for the caps) xD when Rivals came out I got it right away and completed the whole thing in 4 days hahaha
    I haven't brought Project CARS yet because funds but I will soon!
    Jason tbh, can't go wrong with him. He's just so badass and walks around like 'YEEEEAH **** YOOOOU'
    MK vs SF? That's a ridiculous question. I can't choose Dx I prefer the arcade version of SF and the console version of MK??
    I have mixed feelings about ESO. Still not 100% sure on it to be fair.. No idea why/: just because it's so different I guess..
    I haven't actually played much Fallout so I'm not sure :C I'll probably get the new one though!
    Same, I'm so glad they've gone back to the street racing type stuff. I kinda liked Rivals I guess, but it got stale quick imo, and the how you had to escape the cops every other second you were driving smh :grumble:
    It's an awesome sim racer, even the DLC is quite good and worth it too
    Yeah I prefer Jason too, smh Predator's fatalities were very tame and almost PG :emo:
    Hmmmm....not acceptable :fuhrer:
    I didn't like ESO either, it's the Elder Scrolls game nobody wanted :/ I played the beta and there was so much wrong with the combat too :shock:
    Nice, play 3/NV if you can, they're great

Are you getting Star Wars Battlefront or nah ?

ReputationRep:

yeah......
    innocent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlyingNinja1)
    yeah......
    innocent...
    I totally would, but skyping my boyfriend at the mo. Sorry!

Do you know any good ones in London?
    I play regularly at an arcade in Soho! Should drop by some time!
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Same, I'm so glad they've gone back to the street racing type stuff. I kinda liked Rivals I guess, but it got stale quick imo, and the how you had to escape the cops every other second you were driving smh :grumble:It's an awesome sim racer, even the DLC is quite good and worth it too Yeah I prefer Jason too, smh Predator's fatalities were very tame and almost PG :emo:Hmmmm....not acceptable :fuhrer:I didn't like ESO either, it's the Elder Scrolls game nobody wanted :/ I played the beta and there was so much wrong with the combat too :shock:Nice, play 3/NV if you can, they're great Are you getting Star Wars Battlefront or nah ?
    Yeah, they overused the cops in NFS. Bit of a disappointment to be fair. I'll definitely check out Project CARS! LOL Predators fatalities were pretty ****... What's your fave Elder Scrolls game? Star Wars isn't my kind of thing to be fair xD

ReputationRep:
    omg you play warframe? what do you play it on? and whats your favourite frame?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Senpai)
    omg you play warframe? what do you play it on? and whats your favourite frame?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I play it on the xbox one!! My favourite frame is Hydroid xD and you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, naive girl. Judging by your picture, most of these guys are only talking to you to get into your pants.

Joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jibola240)
    Haha, naive girl. Judging by your picture, most of these guys are only talking to you to get into your pants.

Joking
    Thanks for the compliment on my appearance ;P

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.