Turn on thread page Beta

Make girl roommate wash my dishes. Is this bad? watch

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it as long as she doesn't mind. My flatmate used to wash my dishes occasionally because she liked doing it

ReputationRep:
    Asking her to do the dishes is sexist and you are perpetuating misogyny and rape culture which is just what the patriarchy wants. I will not stand for this. To Tumblr!!!

ReputationRep:
    You could take turns or do favors in return for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geegee1)
    please tell me what activities you do outside, that make you a man. Can just image you as a spotty sweaty face that always complains that 'girls don't like nice guys' like him and wears a fedora hat
    Lol. I cut up firewood with an axe, I cut the grass, I moved two tons of top soil, I broke up a bunch of branches. I cut up a tree that fell down outside my house with a blunt axe. I wouldn't say it makes me a man through. I just enjoy doing it.

I don't have any spots at the moment. I actually very good skin as I am not in the sun much, I don't drink or smoke. I do sweat a lot though and need to have more showers. I also do weights, but that is inside. I am not one of those people who complains that "nice" guys always finish last thing. I am not nice in real life, online I am nice. Online I am a player, in real life nothing. Also I don't wear hats, I wear caps.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are used to washes dishes. It doesnt bother them at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Oh. I hoped you has been banned forever, but I guess not.

Sure I am sexist. I have been called racist and homophobic by other people.
    Well you are lucky, since the mods are left wing they were always biased against me.

ReputationRep:
    If you are asking this question I presume you already have a feeling what the answer is. Go with that feeling.

But I would have to agree with others, try to do something in return, anything really from doing ironing to catching spiders, whatever takes your fancy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rush1995)
    I hate washing dishes so much and i notice my female roommate is always in the kitchen, so i kindly ask her to wash my dishes. She accepts and does a really good job. Her friend on the other hand thinks i should do them myself. This is in uni halls btw, 4 people share a kitchen.
    Now all you gotta do is get her pregnant and make her do them barefoot :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.