Turn on thread page Beta

Girls who know they're hot... watch

(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Most of the girls that know they're hot are stuck up *****es
    In what way? Are they 'look down on people and talk ****' kinda stuck up, or 'she won't talk to me or hook up with me' kinda stuck up?

(Original post by The Dictator)
    You mean like this gal?

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/poll...37328_full.jpg
    She's not that hot.

(Original post by jennifer49304)
    i know, but i hate attractive girls (aka envy them)
    Why do you envy them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:58748539")
    58748539[/url]]Im a girl..
    Are you hot ?

(Original post by Zarek)
    Are you hot ?
    Um I think so (I mean I've heard through the grapevine people think I am) but I can't really be sure

Why d'ya ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:58750585")
    58750585[/url]]Um I think so (I mean I've heard through the grapevine people think I am) but I can't really be sure

Why d'ya ask?
    Just wondering what lay behind you're original question...

ReputationRep:
    Self-confidence is a good quality, overconfidence on the other hand, is not

(Original post by Zarek)
    Just wondering what lay behind you're original question...
    Curiosity, since some people have implied the scenarios ('she/you think you're all that') in the op :/

ReputationRep:
    To me I can't stand the chicks who are hot or average but complain that they are ugly or fat, God they annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the hot ones.

ReputationRep:
    So many mad kids, angry because hot girls have the right to walk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Worst are girls that actually look hot, look down on anyone who's not and are dumb as a brick.
    this sounds fairytale. don't think i've ever encountered someone like this..

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm attractive even though I can't see it myself and have a lot of insecurities. And I'm not dumb, I'm well educated with a good career but again I do **** up sometimes. I feel pretty down on myself often. It's not easy saying that honestly cos any kind of thing like that people automatically think you're arrogant

ReputationRep:
    I dont like attractive girls who are arrogant
    I kind of like my girls to have a bit of a shy side

I generally find good looking people think they have a sense of entitlement because society has always treated them better.

But it is far worse seeing a girl who is a 3/10 think she is a 9/10 and then rejects a fellow 3/10 and then complains when she can't find a decent boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    this sounds fairytale. don't think i've ever encountered someone like this..
    Did the hot girls in your school not form an exclusive clique? I thought it was pretty normal. Luckily most of them grow out of it pretty soon.

It goes both ways, girls who are hot but don't realise it can be a drag, with all the insecurity. Though it is the best chance of getting a fit girlfriend...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    Did the hot girls in your school not form an exclusive clique? I thought it was pretty normal. Luckily most of them grow out of it pretty soon.

It goes both ways, girls who are hot but don't realise it can be a drag, with all the insecurity. Though it is the best chance of getting a fit girlfriend...
    erm yea cliques of course, everyone has cliques. but the dumb as a brick thing, seems a bit exaggerated like there's the fit girl everyone lusts after who takes herself as the campus **** and all the virgin raging hormones see her as some sort of deity guiding them to the rite of passage if they get her lol she might not be dumb like empty in the head or uneducated but she might dumb as far as not prizing herself as an intellectual or a bookish goody goody and so what?

then there's the girl everyone really crushes on because she's perfect. Smart, nice, neat, dignified, teachers like her, the role model girl, you know. So it seems ForgetMe might be talking about the former and ignoring the latter.

(Original post by Mankytoes)

Is having a fit girlfriend worth putting up with the insecurity?

ReputationRep:
    People tell me I look 'prestige'
    but are always surprised when they talk to me because im super nice

girls are only hot with makeup. all those 'hot' girls arent so hot wihout their makeup lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.