Turn on thread page Beta

Red hair on an Asian girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bengali)
    How long did it last for?
    A good couple of months - I'd say 4/5 months but the colour does become less red near the end. It began to turn more of a brown colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londoner.)
    A good couple of months - I'd say 4/5 months but the colour does become less red near the end. It began to turn more of a brown colour
    I like brown too, did it ever go back to its natural colour or do you have to redye for that?

ReputationRep:
    I like brown too, did it ever go back to its natural colour or do you have to redye for that?
    Lol I coloured it red again before it had a chance to go back to its natural colour. I think eventually it would have returned to its natural colour but I think it will take some time for the dye to wear out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Seems legit
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol jk get the hell out of here desperate beta
    lol you madddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqwertylol)
    she'd get it.
    lol oi

(Original post by 雷尼克)
    Mad of your ugly ass girlfriend? No thanks
    is she ugly or is too hot to be mine? piss off. we're both laughing at the pathetic **** we come across on here btw. are you ok with that?

k done talking to you.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done it for 5 years so it's all grown out and new now Did you just top it up with the home kit or go to a hairdressers? I might get it done by someone else but don't know how expensive it'll be
    Ohh That's fine then, and home kit if you want to get it done by someone else, use Wahanda to book your appointment as they give £10 off first appointments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Haha you and your "girlfriend" having cheeky piss-taking dates on TSR, no mate, were the ones laughing at you.
    i guess you'll never understand what it's like to have someone lay next to you in bed on a nice Sunday afternoon :console:

but keep kicking off for reps, it's cute. loser lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    sexy, my current gf has this and she is Punjabi:

Omg she's gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    sexy, my current gf has this and she is Punjabi:

what a beauty!
    It suits her very well

ReputationRep:
    It should look good on you. It usually looks good on olive skin. But my advice would be to not dye it too light.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.