Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adrac18)
    Hi everyone,

I'm starting an English degree at QM this September and I'm currently looking for a room. My budget is around £150 p/w but I'm flexible. Let me know if you know of anything going.

Thanks!
    How does your student finance cover £150 p/w?
    Do you mind me asking how much your loan+maintenance grant is all together?

How much do you have for food?

I've struggled to survive on £125 p/w rent.

ReputationRep:
    looking for two more people to join a 5 bed house share. Rent is £130pw and its approx. a 10 minute walk to qmul!! PM me asap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mserwaah123)
    Looking for one more person to complete our (me and two others) accommodation search! Please PM me if you're interested!
    I've sent you a pm pls reply thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbuckee)
    I've sent you a pm pls reply thanks
    I haven't received it yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    How does your student finance cover £150 p/w?
    Do you mind me asking how much your loan+maintenance grant is all together?

How much do you have for food?

I've struggled to survive on £125 p/w rent.
    Get a part time job, or apply for scholarships or take a gap year and do industrial experience for that year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mserwaah123)
    looking for two more people to join a 5 bed house share. Rent is £130pw and its approx. a 10 minute walk to qmul!! PM me asap!
    I've sent you a pm!

ReputationRep:
    Hi is there anybody still looking for accommodation? I'm going to be a first year History student. I was originally going to go into Private Halls but have just decided that they are far too expensive. My budget is around £160 a week although ideally I would like to pay less than that. Let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GML)
    Hi is there anybody still looking for accommodation? I'm going to be a first year History student. I was originally going to go into Private Halls but have just decided that they are far too expensive. My budget is around £160 a week although ideally I would like to pay less than that. Let me know
    Hey we are looking for one more boy for our 5 bed house. Rent is £145pppw. 15mins walk from uni. You must be available on Monday to sign the contract. PM me as soon as possible

ReputationRep:
    Are you still looking for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I am a student at Queen Mary, and i was staying at an accommodation room which is 10 minutes away from mile end campus by bus. Im leaving the room because my friend is coming to London and we are sharing an apartment. The room includes a small private kitchen, a bathroom, a bed and a study desk. It is in a private student accommodation building which is secure and has a security desk 24/7, communal areas and studying areas. It will be available from February 2016. The rent is 250 Per Week plus a 250 security deposit. The ground floor of the building has a Tesco store, and the area is easily reachable through public transportation.

If you are interested please pm me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 4, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.