Turn on thread page Beta

MATH GCSE REMARK . worth it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisaisabella)
    yup! that's why I'm so keen on a remark! And yourself?xx
    I am doing Maths, in fact, Further Maths! I love the subject , I've self taught most of C1, C2 and C3 integration/differentiation, and a bit of C4 Volumes of revolution. I'm also taking Chemistry, biology and physics. What else are you taking, and what were your GCSE results if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turtlebunny)
    I am doing Maths, in fact, Further Maths! I love the subject , I've self taught most of C1, C2 and C3 integration/differentiation, and a bit of C4 Volumes of revolution. I'm also taking Chemistry, biology and physics. What else are you taking, and what were your GCSE results if you don't mind me asking
    wow.. wait are you going into lower sixth now?? I'm taking chem, bio too!! I was thinking of physics but chose music instead! My GCSE results were 3A* 6A 1B! Hopefully getting my math remarked to A*! What were yours if you don't mind me asking too

ReputationRep:
    thank you!
    (Original post by rupey123)
    Definitely go for it by all means if your parents are willing to pay for it! There's no way you could go down a grade, as this would require you to lose 20-25% of your total marks (which would mean the person marking your exam did a pretty bad job), so you've really got nothing to lose!

Good luck, hope you get the extra mark:crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    wow.. wait are you going into lower sixth now?? I'm taking chem, bio too!! I was thinking of physics but chose music instead! My GCSE results were 3A* 6A 1B! Hopefully getting my math remarked to A*! What were yours if you don't mind me asking too
    Yea, I'm going into year 12, at a separate sixth form college, as my school was only year 7-11, I'm excited but also a bit nervous :3
    In my GCSEs I got 6A*, 2A's and 4B's, I'm considering a remark for English language (B), but must ask my exams officer/school my mark first, as it wasn't on there.
    We should stay in contact over TSR, to help each other out with the subjects we have in common :P

ReputationRep:
    wow ! you did amazing! well done! Go for the english remark, because if someone looks at it with fresh eyes they might think it deserves an A! I am staying at the same school! Yeah, definately stay in contact, I'm quite slow on TSR, only recently started using it !

ReputationRep:
    wow ! you did amazing! well done! Go for the english remark, because if someone looks at it with fresh eyes they might think it deserves an A! I am staying at the same school! Yeah, definately stay in contact, I'm quite slow on TSR, only recently started using it !
    aha, TSR is a nice place to get info/help on your subjects, but also a really de-moralizing place, as I'm sure you've seen, so tread carefully haha :P, so many people who are like I have 15A*'s, is this good enough for whatever :£

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.