(Original post by player-one)
    conundrums conundrums,i have missed being able to show of my acrobatics
    see
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Why not both in one? :sogood:
    You can still show off your acrobatics haha

ReputationRep:
    Dark blonde you say. I would say DEFINITELY go as Harley Quinn :yep:. Wait you can do acrobatics too :wow:. All things considered I think you'd make an excellent Harley Quinn Do you need a Joker to accompany you ?
    yep im known for freaking people out doing flexibility stuff . im on the hunt for a joker lol think im just gonna have to force one of my friends lol have you played arkham city?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Harley Quinn! Also more cosplay choices!

ReputationRep:
    yep im known for freaking people out doing flexibility stuff . im on the hunt for a joker lol think im just gonna have to force one of my friends lol have you played arkham city?
    Haha It's good to be very limber and why force someone ? Turn up in your Harley Quinn cosplay and you'll have a number of jokers lining up . Yes, I have played it but I haven't put in alot of hours . Have you played demon souls or dark souls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Harley Quinn! Also more cosplay choices!
    This. I think you should have given a bio and listed some choices. We could work out from that, what would suit you best based on the info you give us.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    conundrums conundrums,i have missed being able to show of my acrobatics
    Well I'm more than happy to observe

Why not both in one? :sogood:
    :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha It's good to be very limber and why force someone ? Turn up in your Harley Quinn cosplay and you'll have a number of jokers lining up . Yes, I have played it but I haven't put in alot of hours . Have you played demon souls or dark souls?
    ive played a teeny bit of dark souls ages ago as my friend is majorly addicted and i wanted to see what he was always obsessing about lol

ReputationRep:
    Harley! Cat women is so over done at costume parties (and Harley is better)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This. I think you should have given a bio and listed some choices. We could work out from that, what would suit you best based on the info you give us.
    I found a picture of the many different types of Harley Quinn for the OP player-one :

(Link for bigger version: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...nn-d83k5k3.jpg)

ReputationRep:
    right ive decided harley quinn it is! gonna start sketching out my designs tomorow! might post them if i manage to do a design something im happy with

ReputationRep:
    I found a picture of the many different types of Harley Quinn for the OP player-one :

(Link for bigger version: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...nn-d83k5k3.jpg)
    thanks so much thats gonna be sooo useful when i start my designs!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    thanks so much thats gonna be sooo useful when i start my designs!
    My pleasure! Don't forget Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad in case that interests you too!

ReputationRep:
    ive played a teeny bit of dark souls ages ago as my friend is majorly addicted and i wanted to see what he was always obsessing about lol
    Haha that game is the definition of rage quit. Either it is your day or it isnt .

You ever been to a comicon?

Personally second to last, third and fourth from the left are my favourites

ReputationRep:
    Haha that game is the definition of rage quit. Either it is your day or it isnt .

You ever been to a comicon?

Personally second to last, third and fourth from the left are my favourites
    no sadly i havent i really want to go though.
    i think my final design will probably be a mix of a couple of different versions lol im definetely having my hair in bunches and i think im going to sew a cosety top abit like the one in 4 with a skirt like 3

ReputationRep:
    no sadly i havent i really want to go though.
    i think my final design will probably be a mix of a couple of different versions lol im definetely having my hair in bunches and i think im going to sew a cosety top abit like the one in 4 with a skirt like 3
    I've been to one but it wasnt that big. I want to go to one in London. My friends have been and have said it's way better than the one here. Yeah, since you have the blonde hair, the bunches would suit you. Yeah I think that would look great :yep: post a pic of your final design if u get a chance
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    post a pic of your final design if u get a chance
    Or even her wearing the outfit, just to do it justice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been to one but it wasnt that big. I want to go to one in London. My friends have been and have said it's way better than the one here. Yeah, since you have the blonde hair, the bunches would suit you. Yeah I think that would look great :yep: post a pic of your final design if u get a chance
    just put my hair in bunches lol funniest thing ever looks crazy in just the right way i almost definetely will post my designs i need advice and stuff lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Or even her wearing the outfit, just to do it justice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha if she's comfortable with it xD

just put my hair in bunches lol funniest thing ever looks crazy in just the right way i almost definetely will post my designs i need advice and stuff lol
    Hahaha just the right way lmao . Yeah I and many other people will give advice and help

ReputationRep:
    Was Harley Quinn named after the rugby team?

ReputationRep:

Hahaha just the right way lmao . Yeah I and many other people will give advice and help
    Okay I've started on some super rough sketches and I can't decide whether I want to have shorts or a skirt Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440336587.966160.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  9.7 KB Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1440336608.554146.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  11.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2015
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.