Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    I got 189/200 As 183/200 A2. Only got a B on History coursework 63/80 but 120/120 on A2 Exam. as I got 94/100 and 95/100
    What went wrong in the coursework? Do you have any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoNotResuscitate)
    Well done a B is good m'dear. What did you get in the coursework?
    I got 24/25 in part a but then 19/25 in part b as i didnt have enough time
    i got 1 mark into a B in french rev

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=grassntai;59297443]What went wrong in the coursework? Do you have any tips?

One of the coursework's i worked so hard for weeks and weeks and i got 24/25 in it. The one i didn't work so hard in because i worked so hard in part a was part b where i got only 19/25. so make sure that you spend equally a lot of time on both. lots of time make sure you have a variety of sources and good terminology and you will be fine...

ReputationRep:
    Who did Britain and India for coursework? Need as much help as I can get. It's so confusing! I got a B (146) for UMS and really want and A next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend any good websites/resources that offer strong contemporary (primary) sources such as documents, articles, speeches, interviews etc. regarding to the A2 History Edexcel coursework: "Germany United and Divided". Particularly on the Depression 1929 and the Marshall Plan 1948.

Many thanks!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 16, 2015

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.