Turn on thread page Beta

5ft 4 male how do i grow taller watch

Guys with good personalities/brains please. Forget your height. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Embrace it

If a girl rejects you solely on the basis of your height then she probably wasn't worth your time in the first place :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Stalin was 5 foot nothing and he wore elevator shoes. Maybe look into those?

ReputationRep:
    Get 2 midgets to stand underneath you and wear a really long trenchcoat.

On a serious note I do this thing on my chair where I slowly stretch myself off it bending my spine over the edge of the chair as I go towards sitting on the floor. (feels soooo good and you can feel the bones popping) Sounds strange but after doing it people said I got taller so it's better than nothing. Plus I think it corrects posture which makes you taller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plutonian)
    Poor guy has girls laughing at him already. I'm not even short but I hate that women are all the same when it comes to height. Like seriously are you all programmed robots or something? Have some variety in your life.
    You chose the wrong woman to pull this crap on. My ex is 5'4. I was with him for ten years. I give zero ****s. How dare you say with certainty that we're all the same.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.