Turn on thread page Beta

Do's and Don'tswith British girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    What others have said. Don't come on too strong, it scares them off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ^And this is how you spot when someone from a very low socio-economic background.
    Yeah you just made your low background apparent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Don't take her on Jeremy Kyle as a date.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol no chill. What would the topic be I wonder

(Original post by bluemax)
    Yeah you just made your low background apparent
    How so...?I'm not the one imparting knowledge of chavy std-ridden easy girls- now you on the other hand seem to have quite the extensive experience ... Honestly though, i didn't mean anything by it-being working-class is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

ReputationRep:
    How so...?I'm not the one imparting knowledge of chavy std-ridden easy girls- now you on the other hand seem to have quite the extensive experience ... Honestly though, i didn't mean anything by it-being working-class is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.
    I didn't imply any of this. Would you rather knock someone up than use a condom? You're such a douchebag

ReputationRep:
    Subtlety.

A lot of Turks don't get subtlety. They are more open with their affections. A lot of British girls don't like it when you come on too strong.

ReputationRep:
    ^And this is how you spot when someone from a very low socio-economic background.
    What? You think using condoms is beneath you?

:wtf: And yes, being working class is nothing to be ashamed of. But you are obviously ashamed of something or else you wouldn't be abusing the anon button.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't a lot of British girls like guys with muscles?

ReputationRep:
    Don't: Ask about dos and don'ts on an online chat forum for something completely stupid like this

Do: ...

(Original post by SeamanDemon)
    Most British girls prefer tall, well built white guys or skinny guys with a nice face. They don't like ridiculously muscly guys, which is understandable... Unless you go to Essex / Newcastle.

Oh and if you want to go for the hipster girls you need to be a really skinny guy who wears skinny jeans and a baggy shirt

ReputationRep:
    Britain is not a good place especially for Turkish guys. The hordes of Turkish fellas with their hamfisted game have created a stigma in dating with the Turkish, that and the guys marrying elderly women for passports (have to admire their strong stomachs).
    On top of that even if you succeed against all odds, you get with a girl from what is known as the ugliest country in Europe.

Just seems like a lose lose situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solair)
    Im from Turkey however ive lived in many countries for several years each and i am aware that although most things dont differ, girls and their expectations have alterations from country to country. id say Brazilians in general are very relaxed and like everything kinda straight forward. So what would you recommend a dude who has no experience with British girls at all to do and not do? any thing that's like a straight up nono except from the VERY obv things.dont go and say rape pls
    Always tell them what they want to hear and never be honest with them when it comes to things like their weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solair)
    we just tryn to be smooth! cant say its working haha i know what you guys mean
    My brother's friend recently went up to a girl he'd known for a couple of hours and asked if she wanted to go back to his place. She laughed at him. So my advice would be avoid that kind of behaviour. Some may go for it but trust me when I say the majority of girls would not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeamanDemon)
    Girls in the UK are just weird, honestly I have no idea why a man would come here for the girls

ReputationRep:
    Do's: treat with respect, don't make fun of her accent (as it seems everyone who is not British does that 😂😂) take your time in the relationship.
    Don'ts: act like a ****, be disrespectful, cheat ect... And don't be pushy
    Them you should be fine 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've literally never heard of the stereotype of British people being really ugly until today. I don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    As a British girl if we say no we aren't interested we mean it don't hit on us harder! We find it creepy. Don't stare when I went to Egypt I got stared at a lot it was freaky. We react badly to men trying to assert authority over us it might be normal in Turkey but it's not in England treat us like you would a guy with mutual respect and you will get the same in return

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The one ed)
    Girls in the UK are just weird, honestly I have no idea why a man would come here for the girls
    i dont think im going to the UK for girls so np there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia1993)
    As a British girl if we say no we aren't interested we mean it don't hit on us harder! We find it creepy. Don't stare when I went to Egypt I got stared at a lot it was freaky. We react badly to men trying to assert authority over us it might be normal in Turkey but it's not in England treat us like you would a guy with mutual respect and you will get the same in return
    I dont do this but as a Turk i can say that the stare are more because we are pretty insecure when it comes to talking to women rather than trying to dominate. they stare coz they dont have the confidence to come and talk to you. doesnt change the fact that its creepy tho i can give you that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarleenQuinzel)
    I've literally never heard of the stereotype of British people being really ugly until today. I don't understand.
    It's a quite a common view by people from mainland Europe.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.