Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Plutonian)
    It

It is stupid to say there is no bullying at university. There is certainly less but bullying still remains and takes a different form called ostracism.
    I never said there wasn't anymore. It was just more unheard of at university.
    And like I said, if there is bullying at university, it's from idiots who haven't learned to grow up.

ReputationRep:
    **** what people say. As long as your trying they can't say nothing. There are always bound to be narrow minded people to say stuff , but no one likes them and uni is the chance to make friends, if people judge you on the way you look then forget them .

Do you do HIIT btw (really helps)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanny)
    Thanks for all the responses. Just wondering, did weight stop you/anybody you know from pursuing a relationship? Do you think fat girls can get a bf at uni?
    my friend who is about a size 24-26 has a boyfriend, theres nothing to stop you but if you don't feel comfortable being with someone at the moment take a while to get yourself into shape if you feel it necessary or try to find someone who likes you for you

ReputationRep:
    also I'm fat myself and have more friends in uni than i can count my friends are always surprised by the amount of people i know and always joke that i know everyone. obviously you will get the odd moronical guy who shouts **** out their car window when driving past ( because that makes them super hardcore) but my weights never held me back from a friendship and I've never been bullied nor has anyone i know at uni.

ReputationRep:
    *india Irie's voice* "I am not my fat, I am not the flab" "I am not your expectations, no"

Be yourself and the right people will come.

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.